Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Old Mar 24th 2006, 12:16 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Ok when is everyone free for a meet? Lets propose some dates so we can finalise.
Old Mar 25th 2006, 2:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Hi Ann, will have a think about dates!
I've closed the other thread so that people don't get confused and post on the wrong one
Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:33 pm

Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi Ann, will have a think about dates!
I've closed the other thread so that people don't get confused and post on the wrong one
No bother Polly, just saw the new bit and thought I'd better pop it in there.

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 23rd 2006 at 7:35 am.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by annqldau
No bother Pauline, just saw the new bit and thought I'd better pop it in there.
So anybody interested when are you free.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Ok when is everyone free for a meet? Lets propose some dates so we can finalise.
I'm up for it if it's ok with you lot. We could make either a Saturday or Sunday ?
Old Mar 30th 2006, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by LesleyM
I'm up for it if it's ok with you lot. We could make either a Saturday or Sunday ?
Think Sat or Sunday are going to the best dates for a lot of people. There are others interested but thread has been moved over to the new area so will have broke their link.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 6:22 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Think Sat or Sunday are going to the best dates for a lot of people. There are others interested but thread has been moved over to the new area so will have broke their link.
Can you give it 6 months and we'll be there too !!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 7:42 am
Roz from Aus

Roz from Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wargod
Can you give it 6 months and we'll be there too !!
Hi are you in the Uk right now, I am new to the site, but live in Redcliffe

Last edited by Roz from Aus; Mar 31st 2006 at 7:53 am.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 7:46 am
Roz from Aus

G'day Ann, just saw your message re: meeting ex pats, I live in Redcliffe (been here some years now) always good though to meet new people from the Old country. Can't beat that wicked sense of humour!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 8:05 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roz from Aus
Hi are you in the Uk right now, I am new to the site, but live in Redcliffe
Yup in the UK at the mo - not for too much longer though!!

We are thinking/planning on doing a new build in North Lakes - so round the corner a bit from you!!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 9:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Preferably not the last weekend of April, but any other looks good at present.....unless there is another cyclone! How about......lets aim for 6th May, gives people lots of notice, and I don't think we can do it sooner as I am still working stupid hours!

Invite anyone you can think of!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:01 am
Roz from Aus

Originally Posted by wargod
Yup in the UK at the mo - not for too much longer though!!

We are thinking/planning on doing a new build in North Lakes - so round the corner a bit from you!!
Yep, nice there, went to the shopping centre today at Northlakes, pretty cool. land and properties nice there too! did I mention good shopping there!!!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:04 am
Roz from Aus

Preferably not the last weekend of April, but any other looks good at present.....unless there is another cyclone! How about......lets aim for 6th May, gives people lots of notice, and I don't think we can do it sooner as I am still working stupid hours!

Hey! Roz here, I look forward to meeting up with you guys, need some laughter and british cheer! 6th May sounds good! cheers!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:41 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be wearing shorts - can you ask the bloke to bring some spare jeans just in case???????
Old Mar 31st 2006, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by Roz from Aus
G'day Ann, just saw your message re: meeting ex pats, I live in Redcliffe (been here some years now) always good though to meet new people from the Old country. Can't beat that wicked sense of humour!
Between us all we should be able to fill the sense of humour part. So 6th of May at the Belvedere can be the target date. Time wise are we making it a 2pm start or later?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.