Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

Old May 16th 2006, 3:37 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]
Originally Posted by Angela Marie

we had name stickers on the 1st meet which L-J brought...was an ice breaker and was good to put name to faces.

L-J, gona miss you at this meet too mrs!!! when we pop down to sydney to see my auntie next year will drop you a line... and yep am missing Lace...lost my right arm trying to adjust...
Hi Cath,
Thanks for that..i'll be forever more known as the gal who brought the name stickers! (don't forget to bring the felt-tip (called textas here)to write with though!)

have half a cider for me!

L-j xx
Old May 16th 2006, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alkristensen
We'll defo have to meet up LOL

Sydney,northern beaches,manchester,hacienda, and now carry on films humour, you sound an ideal mate.
LOL
al
yeah deffo!
don't forget the fellow man u supporter!

L-j x
Old May 16th 2006, 3:41 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

watch the world cup and drink lots of beer
Talking of the World Cup...was in Kmart yesterday and they had World Cup tee shirts for Australia (obviously), Brasil, Germany, Italy and ...England.

Mmmmmm - which one should i buy?

L-j
Old May 16th 2006, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]
Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Talking of the World Cup...was in Kmart yesterday and they had World Cup tee shirts for Australia (obviously), Brasil, Germany, Italy and ...England.

Mmmmmm - which one should i buy?

L-j
One of my cousins (who were born australian) tends to buy england t-shirts but support oz??? even more confusing lol.

erm alk... why has my name dropped to the bottom of the list for the meet?????

How far is united from where the restaraunt is??? looking at staying at the golden tulip again..
Old May 16th 2006, 6:25 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]
Originally Posted by ELLJAY

One of my cousins (who were born australian) tends to buy england t-shirts but support oz??? even more confusing lol.

How far is united from where the restaraunt is??? looking at staying at the golden tulip again..
I'm a firm believer "when in Rome......" so i'll be buying Australia tee-shirts for all the family. Can you imagine if Aus plays England in the final :scared:

Have a great day....it's just starting to go dark here now!

L-j xxx
Old May 16th 2006, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]
Originally Posted by CathnPaul

I'm a firm believer "when in Rome......" so i'll be buying Australia tee-shirts for all the family. Can you imagine if Aus plays England in the final :scared:

Have a great day....it's just starting to go dark here now!

L-j xxx
If they do it would be an oz t-shirt with an England cap I think for me.
Old May 16th 2006, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ELLJAY

Funnily enought I just bought Paul a new Aussie footie shirt !! as we just passed our meds.
angela
Old May 16th 2006, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Angela Marie][QUOTE=ELLJAY

Funnily enought I just bought Paul a new Aussie footie shirt !! as we just passed our meds.
angela [/QUOTE]

Alkristensen (Alan and Clare if she makes it)
Mrs JFW (Jackie)
Hedgehogs (Jon and Mandy)
Northerner (Graham)
Watty n Arls
Mindblowers (Dave and Wendy)
DaveandKath (take it this is Dave and Kath.lol)
AngelaMarie(Angela and Paul)
CathnPaul (Catherine and Paul)

2 Daves, 2 Pauls and 2 C(K)aths - thats going to be fun already!!

Last edited by CathnPaul; May 16th 2006 at 6:37 am.
Old May 16th 2006, 6:38 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]

If they do it would be an oz t-shirt with an England cap I think for me.
good thinking batman....iand i could wear Italy knickers!

(i could have typed something really really rude then...but i wont! ) :scared:

L-j xxxx
Old May 16th 2006, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]

good thinking batman....iand i could wear Italy knickers!

(i could have typed something really really rude then...but i wont! ) :scared:

L-j xxxx
LOL - you havent changed.PMSL!!
Old May 17th 2006, 12:13 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]

I went through the posts sand got the names as they were confirmed for the 10th, thats all!

Restaurant is a couple of mile from OT. You turn left out of restaraunt ] follow road to the bottom and you are on the A56(chester rd) next to Stretford arndale so is very easy. Urmston is in Trafford.The easiest poute on the way in (Depends which way you come up the A56) is ........
If you are coming from Town or old trafford you do a right at the Stretford Arndale or left if you are coming from chester alty frodsham warrington way on the m56. You then follow that road all the way into Urmston.
As soon as you hit some life and a village you are almost looking at the curry house

Hope this helps, as i know others are coming from all angles.

You can get a train from town to urmston if you like and curry house is about 100 yards from the top of ramp.

Elljay, sorry i forgot the MU connection as the season is over as is the world cup now roo is not playing!!

Old May 17th 2006, 8:28 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=alkristensen]

Elljay, sorry i forgot the MU connection as the season is over as is the world cup now roo is not playing!!

I know - that's a blow.
It was on tv here. Jono Coleman does a slot on breakfast tv with news from uk!
My parents have just sent over England baseball caps for the kids.

L-j
Old May 17th 2006, 10:00 am
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]

I know - that's a blow.
It was on tv here. Jono Coleman does a slot on breakfast tv with news from uk!
My parents have just sent over England baseball caps for the kids.

L-j
and hoodies..........???

Better not start the trend there thats what we are getting away from"!!!!
Old May 17th 2006, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=alkristensen]

I went through the posts sand got the names as they were confirmed for the 10th, thats all!

Restaurant is a couple of mile from OT. You turn left out of restaraunt ] follow road to the bottom and you are on the A56(chester rd) next to Stretford arndale so is very easy. Urmston is in Trafford.The easiest poute on the way in (Depends which way you come up the A56) is ........
If you are coming from Town or old trafford you do a right at the Stretford Arndale or left if you are coming from chester alty frodsham warrington way on the m56. You then follow that road all the way into Urmston.
As soon as you hit some life and a village you are almost looking at the curry house

Hope this helps, as i know others are coming from all angles.

You can get a train from town to urmston if you like and curry house is about 100 yards from the top of ramp.

so we talking a couple of quid in a taxi then??? nice one...

Old May 17th 2006, 9:38 pm
Banned

itll cost more than a few quid from OT to there but not as much as a tenner i wouldnt think.

robin hood taxis will give you a quote, they are next to urmston nr stretford arndale

NEW ROBIN HOOD PRIVATE HIRE
Moss Rd, Stretford, Manchester, Lancashire M32 0AZ
Tel: 0161 865 3232

Phoenix Taxis
13, Flixton Rd, Urmston, Manchester, Lancashire M41 5AW
Tel: 0161 748 9090

Last edited by alkristensen; May 17th 2006 at 9:47 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.