Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

Old Apr 10th 2006, 6:33 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Manchester Meet Trilogy! ...yeah No.3!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Ooh dear Cath....have you got a virus?
ROFL thought I was going mental there for a minute.. ooo hang on
Old Apr 10th 2006, 6:49 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by possoms
ROFL thought I was going mental there for a minute.. ooo hang on
Is this going to be third time lucky for the Quinns!!!!!!!! Lets see...............? Let us know the dates, we eat and drink anything!
However, having our last trip hopefully to L'escala (spain) 24th May for 2 weeks, so we will just have to fit in if poss!
Mr Q just filling in the Police checks here! Just disclosed to me he did a runner from the Chinese when he was 17! Is this the man I thought her was. Apparently some chick from his 6th form grassed him up to her dad (chief inspector at Oldham nick)! It's all coming out!!!!!!!!!!
Think we need confession time, I'll go and get the box and robes now!!!!!!!!
Will keep you posted................ might be going on my own!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:01 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

..that means its the 3rd one!

The plan is to have an adults night out....starting with a meal of some description.....????

No date as yet but thinking about sometime in May might be early June?

So who's coming and what do yer prefer to eat...(don't worry I'm not cooking)

So far....

The lovely lace ......McD's (she's lovin it having that visa)
Me, cathnpaul, Issie - indian (rusholme)
Steve o - Chinese -
The Quins - Anything
The Hedgehogs - Anything
Gina - Anything

Name badges will be allocated on arrival!

cheers Jackie x

Here's the updated list so far......anymore?
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:25 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Cheers Jackie... looking forward to it...will be a nice send off for Lacey too.She wont mind having a full tummy on her journey.
cath i know lace needs some fillin but 5 times
strewth
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone in this thread have a sister or sis in law in pacific pines?
bumped into someone today who told me someone in their family was on the way out and had been to the meet. so own up lol
ps and a very very nice lady she was too.

soapy
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:39 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
does anyone in this thread have a sister or sis in law in pacific pines?
bumped into someone today who told me someone in their family was on the way out and had been to the meet. so own up lol
ps and a very very nice lady she was too.

soapy
might be lacey, her sister is out there.???
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

might be lacey, her sister is out there.???
easy way to find out. was she out here on holiday last year?
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:51 am
Living the Dream!

easy way to find out. was she out here on holiday last year?
not sure....

it could also be Gina ,she was out there last year...got married out there. Bloody small world or what?
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

not sure....

it could also be Gina ,she was out there last year...got married out there. Bloody small world or what?
well i spoke to this girl today for about 40 mins and we had a great laugh.
oh a wee clue. the girl i spoke to lived in parkhead in glasgow years ago.
that should do the trick
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:55 am
Living the Dream!

well i spoke to this girl today for about 40 mins and we had a great laugh.
oh a wee clue. the girl i spoke to lived in parkhead in glasgow years ago.
that should do the trick
not to sure about that one! I will do my inspector clueso bit.... lol.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

not to sure about that one! I will do my inspector clueso bit.... lol.
cool, it was just great to speak to someone who knew someone who uses expats lol

she also told me her brother was out here and went back and is trying to get back out. sounds more like lacey i think?
Old Apr 13th 2006, 10:00 am
Living the Dream!

cool, it was just great to speak to someone who knew someone who uses expats lol

she also told me her brother was out here and went back and is trying to get back out. sounds more like lacey i think?
yeah.....them laceys get all over the bloody place!

one of Lacey sisters comes on here, but she lives in Redcliffe.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 10:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

yeah.....them laceys get all over the bloody place!

one of Lacey sisters comes on here, but she lives in Redcliffe.
hmmmm the girl didnt mention that she had another sister out here?
now its pissin me off who it is lol
Old Apr 13th 2006, 10:13 am
Living the Dream!

hmmmm the girl didnt mention that she had another sister out here?
now its pissin me off who it is lol

lacey has got another sister but she is in Perth! lol.

I think it might be Gina, I have sent her a PM. and a text cos I wanna know who it is too! lol
Old Apr 13th 2006, 10:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

lacey has got another sister but she is in Perth! lol.

I think it might be Gina, I have sent her a PM. and a text cos I wanna know who it is too! lol
lmao good work, we will get to the bottom of this lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.