Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Originally Posted by lacey21
MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Rachel & Paul and daughter with hormones lol (welcome)
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)

knew we would find you
lace x
been away for a long weekend at a stag do lace

see you on the 25th

regards steve
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait,

big fat hugs to you all

hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:51 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Lace,
You have us down twice! Paul & Rachel and 13yo with hormones!
You can put us down as many times as you like, cos, I aint bovvered! lol
Theres an Idea, can we put all the teenagers in a seperate building? haha!
See you all soon!!
Rachel & Paul x
Rachel can drive, just dont tell her yet

Can't wait,

big fat hugs to you all

hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:30 pm
ged
Forum Regular

ged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hey Lace,
You have us down twice! Paul & Rachel and 13yo with hormones!
You can put us down as many times as you like, cos, I aint bovvered! lol
Theres an Idea, can we put all the teenagers in a seperate building? haha!
See you all soon!!
Rachel & Paul x
Rachel can drive, just dont tell her yet
Paul,

Its gone past 12 o,clock, You had better get some kip mate, before your twelve hr driving stint in the morning, or it must just be all the coffee you drink hey hey. See you later in the week mate.

Ged
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Hi everyone,

put us down too. we've been trying to attend the last 2 but been away. we're only from middleton, but both descend from shaw and royton so we know the king's arms well. Oh and we'll have a 4 year old with us (anyone else got one this age?)

Just out of interest is one of you lot Paul Milhench? Just thought mish or Paul could be - cos if you are you know me well!!

Quinny
Hi Quinny..

Nope, sorry!!
I'm a lady you know!!

Although, that name does sound familiar??
Maybe he'll be in the pub when we have the meet!!
You never know!!

Mish x x x
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

So Lacey...

You sorting out the t-shirts?
Nothing rude on there though!!

CathnPaul has to wear hers too...
I'm sure she'll still have it, you guys wore them with pride last time - as you should do too!

Should i bring sticky labels?

Mish x x x
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try mish love,

I'll try to do one. I have no stuff left to do it but .....

I will try hun.

hugs me x
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Lacey

I didn't realise you'd made them yourself!!
Don't worry if you haven't got the stuff and it means messing about!! As long as you wear yours, that's the main thing!!

I can always wear my ozzie hat with corks and tie a flag to my back, like a cape!! What do ya reckon?

Mish x x x
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah Deffo, I would have to buy a whole new pack of stuff and Ink and I haven't got the pennies boo hoo
DIMA made me broke!

lol

That would be great, I think cath is wearing her's anyway.
Did you sort it out with th bloke? Is he cool with it?

hugs L xx
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:19 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Yeah Deffo, I would have to buy a whole new pack of stuff and Ink and I haven't got the pennies boo hoo
DIMA made me broke!

lol

That would be great, I think cath is wearing her's anyway.
Did you sort it out with th bloke? Is he cool with it?

hugs L xx
Hi again

The Quinns still want to attend but mrs Q is working all day till 4pm. What time are you all there till, we should be there by 4:30 ish? Is that okay still to eat then?

ps. Sorry mish to hear you're not a bloke.... its a shame that!!!

Mr Q
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:43 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quinns
ps. Sorry mish to hear you're not a bloke.... its a shame that!!!

Mr Q
yeah buts she`s a really nice non bloke mate
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Lacey

I didn't realise you'd made them yourself!!
Don't worry if you haven't got the stuff and it means messing about!! As long as you wear yours, that's the main thing!!

I can always wear my ozzie hat with corks and tie a flag to my back, like a cape!! What do ya reckon?

Mish x x x

I made hats out of bedpans and tampons....hubby threw them away!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:04 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Ged,
12 hours? whoever told you that is lying! 9hours and 6 of them in the bunk!
Its a hard life, I hope it doesnt change that much down under
See you in the week matey.
Paul

Originally Posted by ged
Paul,

Its gone past 12 o,clock, You had better get some kip mate, before your twelve hr driving stint in the morning, or it must just be all the coffee you drink hey hey. See you later in the week mate.

Ged
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:22 pm
Nothing is Free!

Spoil Sport!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I made hats out of bedpans and tampons....hubby threw them away!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't mond putting you guys on twice lol.

YEHHHH tampax hats, me first, me first. Are you making them Jackie?
YEHHHHHH

hugs Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.