Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Hi everyone,

put us down too. we've been trying to attend the last 2 but been away. we're only from middleton, but both descend from shaw and royton so we know the king's arms well. Oh and we'll have a 4 year old with us (anyone else got one this age?)

Just out of interest is one of you lot Paul Milhench? Just thought mish or Paul could be - cos if you are you know me well!!

Quinny
we are ex-shaw and ex-royton too... so the gorbies will be in force that day..haha.. looking foward to meeting the newer faces as well as the already known faces again. Will be nice to catch up with everyone.. if we are able to attend, think we will eat to. those desserts sound lovely.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
AwwwwwLOL, I am soooo sorry hun, I was that busy writing to you I forgot to put you on,. I am really sorry xxxxx

Right just have to read your names again lol

lace xxx
Hi Lace, sorry to bother you but.... the email address for LJ has been sent back as not valid, should I have put .au at the end? I bet she thinks I don't give a sh*t I just wish she would post on here it would make it a lot easier. OH is going on a reccie in april and wants to catch up with Paul.
Thanx for anything you can do see you soon Lol x
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:16 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Our Daughter is 13, complete with hormones.
Should have fun
Rachel & Paul

Originally Posted by robos
hiya

little miss robo would like to know is there any kids her age going to meet in manchester she is 14

jan xx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol she does think you give a S***. She asked me to give you the e-mail address hun.

Honest she loves ya really
lol
hugs Lace x
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Rachel & Paul and daughter with hormones lol (welcome)

welcome guys

see you there hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:08 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

:scared: haha, shes going through the " am I bovvered?" phase.

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
The Quinns

welcome guys

see you there hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice....

so you'll have mine if he can be arsed to come sitting silent and your doing the am I bovvered bit lol

Should be a good night then lol

lace x
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:37 pm
Nothing is Free!

lol, she WILL be behaved! Warning already given to her. She is really excited at the prospect of going to Oz.
Cant wait til march!
See you there.
Rachel & Paul x

Nice....

so you'll have mine if he can be arsed to come sitting silent and your doing the am I bovvered bit lol

Should be a good night then lol

lace x
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is 10. Her fav phrase is "am I bovverred?" too. Can we put them all in a separate room? lol.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi All - my god is there a mass exodus from manchester or something ?????

We would like to potentially put our names down for the meet, Just got to have a row about who is going to drive haha!!!!

This site is great - its really good to have people to chat to as all our friends are bored stiff with Ox this and Oz that!!!!!

Hope to get to know you all better!!!!!! maybee meet again on the other side heh!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls

Welcome guys
hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:46 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls

Welcome guys
hugs Lace xx
hi lace
add steve deb n tezza ( 13 whatever )
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls

Welcome guys
hugs Lace xx

WOW - now i feel like we really belong !!!!!!!

Shud be a good do - we are really looking foreward too it - cheers!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:53 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
WOW - now i feel like we really belong !!!!!!!

Shud be a good do - we are really looking foreward too it - cheers!!!

welcome guys

regards steve
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)

knew we would find you
lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.