Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Mish has sorted out a deal with the pub owner and he is prepared to give us the full run of his restaurant area (flags and all) yippee.

The venue is: -
Kings Arms pub & restaurant
Grains Bar
Oldham

When is this happening: -
Saturday 25th March

From what time: -
from 3pm

Where: -
in the restaurant

Kids welcome but please bring your own toys and stuff (something to do). There is no facilities there like sides and stuff for children.

Mish has a Menu for those who want to eat but you don't have to if you don't want.

Map is at the bottom.

Only thing to say now is add your name if your coming and we'll see you then.

Ok

Hugs Lace, Mish and Co xxxxx
Attached Thumbnails Manchester Meet....................... No 2-kings_arms_pub.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

what's the plans for the meet? Do you have to have been previously? Just curious as I only live down the road from the pub?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

No emmal you don't need to have been before anyone is welcome hun, I live down the road from it too. Mish did this pub because we had problems with the last one. So we decided to do it here instead.

Come along join the party, there were about 30 of us last time

Hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:42 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

count us in plz

robos= 2 bigguns and 3 not as bigguns

cant wait

jan xx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:43 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lace,
3pm on a saturday? I'll be at home and in bed by 5!
Count me in!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MISH
LACE
emmal
ROBOS (plu Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:19 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21
MISH
LACE
emmal
ROBOS (plu Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara (we live next door-but-three to the King's Arms!)
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MISH & Al
LACE
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara

i know where you live, I know where you live lol

lace x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:39 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

i know where you live, I know where you live lollace x
Yep, we're just down the hill in the cottages on the bend.

For anyone who needs further directions, the pub's postcode is OL4 2JX. You can use Google Maps to plan your route.

Here's our route... 0.2 miles!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys...

Yeah, Steve at the Kings was great and said he thinks it's a great idea!!
Scary, how many of us live round here, we live round the corner from the Kings too!!

I've scanned a copy of the menu - give you guys an idea of the food served/prices, etc and it has their address and phone number on there too!
But, it's on my pc at work so i'll pop it on here tomorrow morning (not that i skive or anything)!!

Mish x x x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice one Mish hun,

Yeah too many people round here wanting to leave lol

Me included, please hurry up with my visa
lace x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

MISH
LACE
emmal
ROBOS (plu Chiblets)
JAYCEE

Count mindblower and family in ( inc 3yrs old )

Thanks to Mish for organizing...

Dave
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:18 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes and me too! ....... oh better include hubby and 2 kiddies!

Think Frewy might want to come too so I will email her!

Yeee ha!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MISH & Al
LACE
emmal
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Were are you Steve o I know you are out there. Shorty too. Cathnpaul, awww our very own little Ell-jay, who is now residing in Aus, we'll have a sat link for her lol. And lol and keith, write to Ell-jay by the way she has lost your address guys

Oldham is a dump where is he
hugs Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.