Mackay meet-up

Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

shonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant futureshonalouise has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mackay meet-up

Well that's settled then, Blacks Beach Park, 2pm Sunday 27th September, is 2pm ok for everyone?. Look forward to seeing you all there
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:21 am
Just Joined

kirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant future

Great - see you there !!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:59 am
Just Joined

kristinandavid is an unknown quantity at this point

2pm on Sunday 27th is fine by us.

See you soon!

David and Kristina
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Hey we might be able to make it too!
We are still in Scotland but leave next Tuesday!
I am actually working week commencing 21st September...first
week in my new job. Imagine requesting your first weekend off....just in
the door!
We will try and make it.
HKA
x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 9:23 am
Just Joined

kirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant futurekirstiec has a brilliant future

Hi HKA
That's fantastic!!
Did you get the rental list I emailed through to you? If so, any good? Not sure what you are looking for.
Regards
Kirstie
Old Oct 8th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

backdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nice

Just wondering if you work as a private or a public podiatrist. We live in Gippsland 2 hours outside Melbourne. My husband works in Mackay and comes home on the weekends. Problem is we both love our jobs. However, the cross country relay race is losings its appeal! I am going to start looking for a public/community position. They appear to be far and few between any thoughts ...

Originally Posted by KLG
Hi there,

How are you finding Mackay? We (Lorna, age 39 and husband Kevin 42) have lived in Mackay for just over 1 year and have made a few friends since we got here. We are now living in Mount Pleasant. I work as a podiatrist and kevin works as pit crew for Virgin Blue. If you want to get in touch for a coffee and a chat, give us a call 4942 8161. we'd be glad to make your aquaintance. Best Wishes x
Old Oct 18th 2009, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Hey guys,

It was good to meet you all the other week. Does everyone fancy meeting up next weekend (24th or 25th October)? We could try a different beach, a pub or a park - anyone interested?

It would be great to catch up.

Kristina and David
Old Oct 18th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

We can make it on the Friday night. Maybe saturday.
Only a suggestion... But we like the blacks beach tavern.
It has nice food at great prices and there is a kids play area!
Oh- they sell beer too.
Hka
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:55 am
Just Joined

Friday night at the Blacks Beach Tavern sounds good to us, we still haven't been there yet. Just let us know what time is good for you guys.

Kristina and David
Old Oct 24th 2009, 12:12 am
Just Joined

Geordie in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Its good to see that there are more people coming to Mackay from the UK.
I was on this site about three years ago when I first moved to Mackay and there wasnt much going on. Been living in Mackay since 2006 with my Brother in Andergrove. Over the years I have met alot of people from the UK here.

Its good to see that there are people from the UK meeting up like this, makes life a lot easier for people when they first arrive.