Reload this Page >

Looking to meet people - Southern Gold Coast / Tweed

Looking to meet people - Southern Gold Coast / Tweed

Old Jul 17th 2014, 5:27 am
Just Joined

DFerri2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to meet people - Southern Gold Coast / Tweed

Hi all

We've been on the Gold Coast a few month but my partner and I have struggled to make new friends, everyone already seems to be in established groups! We have a 7 month old so looking to meet people locally to us in Elanora although we don't mind travelling a bit but it's easier to be close to home with a baby. We are in our late 30s / early 40s.

Just wondered if anyone on here fancied catching up for a beer at the Currumbin surf club?

Debbie
Old Oct 8th 2014, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

hec12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to meet people - Southern Gold Coast / Tweed

I have been living in the Gold Coast 7 years not made a real friends unless you include the waitress at my coffee shop or the lady that works at seven 11, friends here ,sadly not a place to make friends, it`s full of estate agents and so called property investors, no local communities here, perhaps would be better to move to the outlying areas , but yet again , then cannot even walk to the local pub , going for a pint or two has become an event.
trying my best , but find life in Queensland a big yawn , miss my local, miss weekends in Mallorca , miss the buzz of my family and my friends , beautiful big dry country ,but for me ,in my opinion a very ,very boring place to live , albeit new arrivals keep talking it up ,it is what it is.
Old Nov 28th 2014, 6:03 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DFerri2000
Hi all

We've been on the Gold Coast a few month but my partner and I have struggled to make new friends, everyone already seems to be in established groups! We have a 7 month old so looking to meet people locally to us in Elanora although we don't mind travelling a bit but it's easier to be close to home with a baby. We are in our late 30s / early 40s.

Just wondered if anyone on here fancied catching up for a beer at the Currumbin surf club?

Debbie
theres a local fb group called brits on the gold coast who run local meetups

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brit...he.gold.coast/

regards steve
Old Nov 28th 2014, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

DFerri2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks steve