Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leeds Meet Nov/earlyDec

Leeds Meet Nov/earlyDec

Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: Leeds Meet Nov/earlyDec

Originally Posted by Robbie Boy
Hi NurseLindsey-

we would love to come to your next meet at Xscape. We came to the one you organised at The White Rose and we had a good time. December or January should be okay. Let us know nearer the time and we will do our best to be there. There you go 12 months reading only and you've shamed us in to contributing !!! :scared:
Robbie Boy
Congratulations - there you go I bet it wasn't too hard was it. Would love to catch up with you, so see you there. We have agreed a date for January (see thread) but if anyone would like to meet up in December also then please let me know. Could be an evening meet minus children! Phil and Sharon (5Bars) will be coming along too (someone else who reads but doesn't post)

Let me know those who would be interested in meeting in December too and suggest some venues (January definately at Xscape)

Lindsey
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

where abouts at xscape will we meet and what time on Jan 7th. Hope we can find you, hopefully we will still have our tans so you might notice us lol.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mand8002
where abouts at xscape will we meet and what time on Jan 7th. Hope we can find you, hopefully we will still have our tans so you might notice us lol.

Bump
Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mand8002
Bump
Old Oct 16th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Bump
Sorry - hectic weekend. I was thinking maybe 7.30 - 8pm, 7th Jan at But But the Indian Restaraunt (second floor). If you are definately coming please let me know then I can book a table.

Lindsey
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry - hectic weekend. I was thinking maybe 7.30 - 8pm, 7th Jan at But But the Indian Restaraunt (second floor). If you are definately coming please let me know then I can book a table.

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey

There will be me and my husband Anthony attending the meet. Looking forward to it.

Amanda
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:24 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsey
Lindsey,

Sorry but I'll have to take a rain-check on this date until abit closer the time.

Cheers,

Nicky
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I'll be able to make that date. Will let you know as soon as I get my rota for January

Tracey
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

bump!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:26 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Hi there seems to be lots of threads re:lots of meets at the moment so thought that I would add my twopenneth worth. Anyone fancy an evening meet (minus children) say for a meal - sort of Christmas get together. My immediate thought of venue was Xscape (just of the M62 at the freeport, Castleford) lots of restaurants and lots of parking (I can highly recommend the Indian buffet, £10 per person eat as much as you like) but there are others - do need booking though. Anyone interested let me know - hope to speak to many of you soon. (haven't seen any post from Brickie Aid, Rogue trader - and get brave and get posting those of you who came to last meet who just read!)

Lindsey
hi lindsey would love to come but too busy with work here at the bayside in brisbane.
when r you hoping to be out and where you going????????
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

We would love to come along but will not be able to give a definate until nearer the time because of shifts but will try my very bestest to get that weekend off will also have to check babysitting availability!!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this back up!!!

Is this meet still going ahead and if so do we have definite dates?
I have to get my January off duty done by this week so need to put in to have the weekend off.

Tracey
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Bumping this back up!!!

Is this meet still going ahead and if so do we have definite dates?
I have to get my January off duty done by this week so need to put in to have the weekend off.

Tracey
Hi there Tracey

Yes the meet is still on the date I have etched in my brain is the 7th January will double check after I have posted this - does 7.45 sound like a good time for everyone? Sorry haven't posted for a while, computer crashed big time - have just returned from my therapist! Now will need even more therapy as I watching Take That....for the record, still haven't got over them breaking up!

Lindsey
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi there Tracey

Yes the meet is still on the date I have etched in my brain is the 7th January will double check after I have posted this - does 7.45 sound like a good time for everyone? Sorry haven't posted for a while, computer crashed big time - have just returned from my therapist! Now will need even more therapy as I watching Take That....for the record, still haven't got over them breaking up!

Lindsey
Yep just checked 7th January it is - Names please!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi just thought that I would bump this thread up so all the creatures of the daylight hours can see it!

Here are the names i have already for the January meet
Andy and Lindsey
Amanda and Anthony
Renee and hubby
Richard and Suzy
Kirsty and Ian

Please feel free to add your name or let me know and I will

Lindsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.