Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Been checkin emails every hour all last week, got a phonecall at dinner today, we have been allocated a CO, so am hoping visa won't be too long. Not taking any animals but may get the kids a pet when we get settled
Lol xx
LOL!!! thats brilliant news..congratulations mrs!!! its starting to move for you at last!! congratulations.

Jackie - are you coming to the meet hun???

Alkristen - Al & Clare
CathnPaul - Cath, Paul & 2 lads age 15 and 11
Keith and Lol (plus kids -maybe- 19, 12 and 10)
Mindblower - Dave & wendy + family??
Daunted (in our thoughts)
Bushpig - Jo- 2 lads age 7 & 8
Dobbin 74 - Chris and Ali
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:30 am
Mrs Bushpig!

Bushpig is on a distinguished road

has there been a day been decided yet? very happy with location but what about the day?
Jo
congrats on getting a CO! I'm glad I'm not the only one waking up early checking the emails, I hate waiting!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:48 am
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bushpig
Hi, my names Jo my old man is Brum or Steve to everyone else. can anyone come? We live in weeton (near Blackpool) and hope to be moving to oz in may (if all goes well on the visa front).
Hey Bushpig - Im up the road from you in Garstang!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushpig
has there been a day been decided yet? very happy with location but what about the day?
Jo
congrats on getting a CO! I'm glad I'm not the only one waking up early checking the emails, I hate waiting!
Yes 1st April - 1pm. its a sunday affy.
are you coming diane???
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:07 am
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Yes 1st April - 1pm. its a sunday affy.
are you coming diane???
Just checked my rota and Im off that day - so yes I can come! Me and my 12year old Lass.
How will we know each other? Do we all wear something green? lol

Diane
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dianej
Just checked my rota and Im off that day - so yes I can come! Me and my 12year old Lass.
How will we know each other? Do we all wear something green? lol

Diane
we will bring some oz flags to put on the table...we have always found each other- its amazing how you spot other people emigrating. dont worry about that part...your name is added to the list. x

Alkristen - Al & Clare
Dianej and 12yr old daughter.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:14 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

we will bring some oz flags to put on the table...we have always found each other- its amazing how you spot other people emigrating. dont worry about that part...your name is added to the list. x

Alkristen - Al & Clare
Subject to Ms not being on week end rota -yes

Dave
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Alkristen - Al & Clare
How about doin what old Elljay did, get someone to write their username on a sticky badge so we know who we are talkin to.....it worked well last time we used it, and it does look like a lot of fresh blood may turn up.
Lol xx
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

im ok for that date!!!
ive checked the footy fixtures..we have no game
they will proberly be 4 of us
lee & leanne
steve & shelly
proberly turn up in my aussie rugby top it was a nightmare last time!!! walking around for an hour
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!! thats brilliant news..congratulations mrs!!! its starting to move for you at last!! congratulations.

Jackie - are you coming to the meet hun???

I'm coming if I'm not working Cath... whoo hoo!

Alkristen - Al & Clare
Mrs JFW (maybe hubby) 2 kiddies 11 and 6
Does the tram go to the stadium, if I don't drive I can 'ave a drink!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi all, we may be able to attend this meet. I will have to wait and see what my rota (or visa) brings. But hopefully there will be me, Steve, Danny (9), Aimee (5) and Alfie (2). I will keep an eye on the thread and let you know in due course!!

Nicky xx
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:25 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hi All,
Me and my lovely Australian wife(not that I've got a 'orrible English one) will be down there!! And hopefully we will have our Visa by then!!!
Hope to meet all you lovely people and if anyone wants a lift from Preston area feel free to get in touch.
Gary and Vikky!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:26 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Bushpig is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi All,
Me and my lovely Australian wife(not that I've got a 'orrible English one) will be down there!! And hopefully we will have our Visa by then!!!
Hope to meet all you lovely people and if anyone wants a lift from Preston area feel free to get in touch.
Gary and Vikky!!!
Hello,
where abouts in Preston are you, we'd offer lifts but would only fit 1 more person in car, unless i get me mum to have them!! might consider that!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chippie74

proberly turn up in my aussie rugby top it was a nightmare last time!!! walking around for an hour
Oh, we remember it well!!!!!!

We hope to be able to make it but will need to confirm a bit closer to the time...... us 2 and 2 boys (6 and 8).

It would be good to catch up with you all again so fingers crossed!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alkristen - Al & Clare
Chippie74 - lee & leanne,steve & shelly
Leechy - Nicky,Steve, Danny (9), Aimee (5) and Alfie (2).
GaryVFR8 - Gary and Vicky.
True Blue Toffee - 2 boys (6 and 8).
Mrs JFW - Jackie - if she can get there.

LOL - will bring stickers no problem - got a roll of them here. Also will bring table flags again. x

Last edited by CathnPaul; Feb 20th 2007 at 8:05 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.