Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

dobbin74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

Chris and ali would be up for 1st April.

Is anyone bringing any kids?

Hope it goes all right dauted.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobbin74

yeah - we would bring kids as would others mentioned above...thats why going for a harvester. x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Dobin
I'll have drink for you (could do with a glass of red wine smilie!)
Im planning to go to the Hillarys meet on a thursday which will be great
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Could be good for my kids to meet others in the boat.

Because they so dont want to come.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:34 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Bushpig is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi Bushpig, my kids are 19, 12 and 10 and we are going to Wagga, rural NSW, I think we will probably take the kids as it's a daytime meet, not sure if the eldest will go? Hope to meet you there.
Lol xx
Hi,
my boys are 7 & 8, have you got all the visa stuff done and sorted? Every morning i check our emails hoping to receive something about the visa but nothing!! are you taking animals over?
Jo
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:38 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Little bit confussed now on what date the meet will be, can someone confirm
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bushpig
Hi,
my boys are 7 & 8, have you got all the visa stuff done and sorted? Every morning i check our emails hoping to receive something about the visa but nothing!! are you taking animals over?
Jo
Hoping to hear something very soon had meds done in mid jan.

sold the house last sat hopfully.

Taking three cats, dog to old to travel.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Little bit confussed now on what date the meet will be, can someone confirm
still 1st april.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Donna and Paul also from Accrington! (how weird is it seeing someone from your town on the thread) How many are going on the meet? We plan to come hopefully!!! If that ok.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Hoping to hear something very soon had meds done in mid jan.

sold the house last sat hopfully.

Taking three cats, dog to old to travel.
My eldest dog wouldn't be allowed to fly due to blood problem and today we have watched him having another small stroke, his face lob sided again but you pick his ball up or a carrot and he's fine! The youngest dog (7) has gone to my best mates. My husband got accepted for his job in oct, we put the house up a week later thinking it would take a couple of months for an offer and then some till the exchange but it was gone the day after the board went up and we were back into renting again by dec 7th!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dondotone
Hi,

Donna and Paul also from Accrington! (how weird is it seeing someone from your town on the thread) How many are going on the meet? We plan to come hopefully!!! If that ok.
well lets start the list then

Alkristen - Al & Clare
CathnPaul - Cath, Paul & 2 lads age 15 and 11
Keith and Lol (plus kids -maybe- 19, 12 and 10)
Mindblower - Dave & wendy + family??
Daunted (in our thoughts)
Bushpig - Jo- 2 lads age 7 & 8
Dobbin 74 - Chris and Ali

Harvester info:

Venue Address :
Harvester at Horwich Park,
Middlebrook Leisure & Retail Park,
Bolton,
Lancashire.
BL6 6LB
web-site : Harvester
Directions : Exit at Junction 6 of the M61 (Signposted Horwich and the brown signs for Middlebrook & Reebok Stadium) and at the roundabout, take the Horwich, Middlebrook & Reebok exit (A6027). After about half a mile you will come to a roundabout infront of the Reebok Stadium. Take the left turn at the roundabout and you immediatley pass a Holiday Inn Express on the left and nextdoor is the Harvester pub. Take the left turn beside the Harvestor into the pub car park.

Horwich Park Inn

Address: 1 Arena Approach
Horwich
GB - Bolton BL6 6LB
Tel: 01204 698877
Alongside the Reebok Football Stadium

This harvester is located next to a Express By Holiday Inn Hotel.
http://www.harvester.co.uk/harvester...untry%3D1138%2

Last edited by CathnPaul; Feb 19th 2007 at 9:04 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Jo
Been checkin emails every hour all last week, got a phonecall at dinner today, we have been allocated a CO, so am hoping visa won't be too long. Not taking any animals but may get the kids a pet when we get settled
Lol xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:55 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Been checkin emails every hour all last week, got a phonecall at dinner today, we have been allocated a CO, so am hoping visa won't be too long. Not taking any animals but may get the kids a pet when we get settled
Lol xx

nice to see a few old faces lol

and a few new ones.

everyone welcome, this is not a clicky club, its for people to make new friends. Its for support and information

im leaving all my friends here, and my life.

The only comfort for me is that there is a network of other people in the same boat and thank god mostly all decent northerners. The more people you have to call on in a foreign country the less you will feel homesick. Well i think thats the case for me.

As said, there more the merrier and we will toast daunted as the founder member of the Lancashire meet.

Kids more than welcome. The last 2 were bars and no kids. This time its in a quiet boozer in the middle of a retail park on a saturday afternoon nso should be qiuietish, no bouncers and eassy to get to and park.

see you all soon, ill contact mrs jfw and angela marie and a few other to see if they can make\ it

al
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:57 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Lol xx

good luck and congrats on the co.

i bet you get your visa the week of the meet, just a hunch as its about 6 weeks away!

al
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:11 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Lol xx

Oh wow! congratulations. Thats excellent news!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.