Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

June/July Book Club - The Time Traveller's Wife

June/July Book Club - The Time Traveller's Wife

Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:39 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future
Default Re: June/July Book Club - The Time Traveller's Wife

I am half-way through - shouldn't be too much longer.

Happy to give it to whoever, but logistically it might make more sense for Hoola to take RonThePom's extra copy tomorrow (FTC) and then pass to her new neighbour Sal1705. I will pass my copy to my neighbour yanH.

See you tomorrow

- 22B and Rocky Marciano

Last edited by 22B; Jun 1st 2008 at 11:43 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:24 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

that would be good, Ron, are you OK with that?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

That's fine by me.

See you tomorrow
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 8:18 am
Just Joined

iSkate is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone tried www.bookdepository.co.uk?

Going to order book from them, will probably be quicker than waiting for my sis to post!

For those of you that have started the book, how are you finding it?

I can't wait to start reading it again
Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

As usual I am always the last to start but collected my copy of book from library today............
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:20 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

did you? how did they manage to let you have your copy before I got mine....aren't they stupid....
OK OK so I know Rom gave me one but the point being I reserved a copy before you did....is there another one sitting waiting for me do you know??
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:35 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iSkate

Going to order book from them, will probably be quicker than waiting for my sis to post!

For those of you that have started the book, how are you finding it?

I can't wait to start reading it again

I ordered a different book from them a couple of days ago - will let you know if it turns up OK!!

Have really been enjoying TTTW - until I got to November 16th 2011 - very sad!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hoola
did you? how did they manage to let you have your copy before I got mine....aren't they stupid....
OK OK so I know Rom gave me one but the point being I reserved a copy before you did....is there another one sitting waiting for me do you know??
Assumed you got yours earlier????? Will be interesting to see when you get the call to say your copy is in.....
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Which library are we talking about, because I am still in need..
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Castle Hill
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:50 am
Just Joined

iSkate is an unknown quantity at this point

Have really been enjoying TTTW - until I got to November 16th 2011 - very sad!![/QUOTE]

I know, unputdownable tho!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:23 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

I finished last night, great read, a few tears.

This copy is now going to yanH - but be aware it is due back on 26th June and there is a Reserve on it (possibly from one of us) so we will unlikely be able to renew, and anyway, with people still waiting I think you will obviously have to cease all forms of housework/laundry/childcare and just read read read!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:05 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iSkate

I ordered (a different book) from them on 30th May and it arrived 10th June (possibly would've been earlier but for Public Holiday here?).

- 22B
Old Jun 14th 2008, 7:29 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 22B
I ordered (a different book) from them on 30th May and it arrived 10th June (possibly would've been earlier but for Public Holiday here?).

- 22B

Sorry ladies I haven't been able to get on to expats in a while for some reason i couldn't log in.
I have read the book now so is there anyone else needing a copy as I don't mind putting mine up for grabs.
I must say I have loved this book and it will be one I will read again. Looking forward to the meet to discuss it, when is that BTW, are you having it at yours Sal? could you PM me your address please.

See you all soon
xx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:46 am
Mermaid

I thought the meet was decided as being at Martha's place, send a pm for her address & July 3rd was chosed for the date I believe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.