Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

View Poll Results: where would you like the next sydney meet to be?
Balmoral Beach
65.52%
Centennial Park
41.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Originally Posted by skywalker
I see, I think you took the right decision!
I know the costs of houses are skyrocketing, that's why I'll stay to Sydney for a while and after that I'm thinking of doing the same move as you'll do!
we always wanted to be on the gold coast from the start, but sydney offered the jobs.
now that we have sorted out jobs up north, well there no reason to stay in sydney. well thats not true, theres loads of reasons, but we need to try the gold coast first
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hi gang,
just to let u know, we wont be at the sydney meet. we will have moved north by then.
theres plenty going to the meet and its still same time same place
i want loads of photos so we can see what we have missed.
we hope u all have a great time and we will miss u all.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:17 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move and take care!
We wait for some pictures!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by skywalker
Good luck with your move and take care!
We wait for some pictures!
thank you and there will be plenty
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:19 am
Just Joined

joconnolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, as someone who has never been to either I don't mind whichever we go to.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 3:02 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
hi gang,
just to let u know, we wont be at the sydney meet. we will have moved north by then.
theres plenty going to the meet and its still same time same place
i want loads of photos so we can see what we have missed.
we hope u all have a great time and we will miss u all.

Ohhhh Shucks! But great news about the jobs Do keep in touch - we often go up north and would love to grab a coffee and hear the news. Bon Voyage Paulinen and Robert or something similar....... Yvonne and Colin
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joconnolly
Hello, as someone who has never been to either I don't mind whichever we go to.
just checked the poll and the meet is at balmoral
i would love to be there with everyone, but you will just have to enjoy it without me.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
Ohhhh Shucks! But great news about the jobs Do keep in touch - we often go up north and would love to grab a coffee and hear the news. Bon Voyage Paulinen and Robert or something similar....... Yvonne and Colin
thanx mate, just let us know where your up that way and we will catch up.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:23 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Ok Sunday 19th good weather promised but what are we eating? Is it a BBQ area and if so how busy do they get? We missed the last one at Balmoral Beach so have not got a clue on facilities. Are there cafes there etc...
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:35 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yafm
Ok Sunday 19th good weather promised but what are we eating? Is it a BBQ area and if so how busy do they get? We missed the last one at Balmoral Beach so have not got a clue on facilities. Are there cafes there etc...
The starting posts all say Saturday 18th? I haven't a clue on the facilities as I haven't been before, I think it says on Soapys links on the first posts.

Cheers
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Hi All,

We (Me, JoConnolly1 and Abigail-18mths) arrived here three weeks ago and are planning on coming to the meet. We've got a place in North Sydney at the moment, but only until our stuff arrives from home.

Can anyone confirm that it is Saturday (not Sunday) and that we are all meeting at noon at the car park ?

Thanks

Martin
Old Mar 14th 2006, 4:06 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sattman
Hi All,

We (Me, JoConnolly1 and Abigail-18mths) arrived here three weeks ago and are planning on coming to the meet. We've got a place in North Sydney at the moment, but only until our stuff arrives from home.

Can anyone confirm that it is Saturday (not Sunday) and that we are all meeting at noon at the car park ?

Thanks

Martin
I have read back through all the posts - they all say Saturday and yes 12.00 in the car park. I know others that are planning for the Saturday. So Saturday it is then

Which one of the attendees is doing the Soapy Job of Have little Expat Signs???

Cheers
Old Mar 14th 2006, 4:24 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandra
I have read back through all the posts - they all say Saturday and yes 12.00 in the car park. I know others that are planning for the Saturday. So Saturday it is then

Which one of the attendees is doing the Soapy Job of Have little Expat Signs???

Cheers
HIya we will be there will make sure that hubby wears his walsall shirt you can't miss it it is bright red and has banks on the front and extremely white legs as he hardly ever gets legs out in the sun.

hope this helps

poshrice
Old Mar 14th 2006, 5:09 am
too busy to work members

Originally Posted by Sandra
The starting posts all say Saturday 18th? I haven't a clue on the facilities as I haven't been before, I think it says on Soapys links on the first posts.

Cheers
Sorry getting muddled with an old verteran car day out on Sunday Yesit is SATURDAY 18TH AS SOON AFTER NOON AS YOU LIKE.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 6:38 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sattman
Hi All,

Thanks

Martin
Snap

been here 3 wks on thurs, in Nth Sydney at the moment and have daughter a few months younger!!!
At the fedex place for web use (cnr of Berry & Miller St) - hopefully see you on SATURDAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.