Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Hi,

I was thinking about 1pm again at the turtle so those who fancy a spot of lunch can do so?

Does 1pm sound ok?

C x
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi,

I was thinking about 1pm again at the turtle so those who fancy a spot of lunch can do so?

Does 1pm sound ok?

C x
Should be fine with us- Hope to see you all again!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

We'll be there to share a few shandy's with you all
Old Nov 11th 2005, 2:42 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

You must not be far from us Billabong, as we are just at top of Deception Bay.

How are you finding the area in general we are just sussing out what's where still.

Think I've already said we would be interested in Sunshine Coast meet.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:43 am

Only problem re meet is nobody confirmed this bit... Is that Kings Beach next to Caloundra just above tip of Bribie Island?

Plus what's the turtle a lagoon or a pub?

Cheers

We remain interested and can contact Lynn and Steve to see if they want to come.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Kings beach is in Caloundra just go straight into town all the way to the top of the street and you will see the sign for kings beach adn the Naked turtle is a casual cafe so you can eat/drink or just be merry

I will book for 1pm

C x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by annqldau
You must not be far from us Billabong, as we are just at top of Deception Bay.

How are you finding the area in general we are just sussing out what's where still.

Think I've already said we would be interested in Sunshine Coast meet.
Ann,

We've been here for 15 months now and love the area - we are pretty central to everything, close to the Sunny Coast, Briz is 25 mins away, gold coast hour and a half.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all dont mind me adding this on. Lacey21,L-j and I organised the Manchester meets in the UK.

A couple of us on the expats forum are heading for the sunshine coast and would have loved to be coming along this time. But, within the next 12 months you never know.

Anyway, just want to say all of ya have a gooden.x and see you all at a meet sometime in the future.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:36 pm

Only problem Billabong is all the locals lock down their houses for 8pm so like 'marie celest' however you spell it. Need a bit more night life even if it's just going to mates houses etc. . Haven't got as far as the Irish Bar up the road at Caboolture.

Re: the meet were you bringing kids or not ours is 10 and sensible but will happily play on computer as sick of parents being on it if he can't come???
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

We are going out with Noel and Liam that day, pity though, enjoy.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi All,

I need to try and get numbers for the day so all those in favour say I or we !

Cheers

C x
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Cheers

C x

Bumping up for some some new arrivals who asked about it.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:07 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Cheers

C x
I or we
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
I or we
The Bloke is working, so if that offer of a lift in the Crestamobile still stands , I'll be there

Apparently there are "personalities" coming - what a reputation to live up to
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2986500 - Post number 63
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:00 pm

Question Re: I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Two of us are coming - is it a 'child friendly' meet or an 'adults only' meet.???

We can do either, but need to know one way or the other so please can you give us a clue as Steve and Lynne may be interested as well and they have sensible kids 10 and 12 as well???

Last edited by annqldau; Nov 16th 2005 at 11:34 pm. Reason: add on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.