Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Originally Posted by soapy
IS THAT A MIDI?
I've heard you struggle enough with light beer,dont push yer luck with anything stronger.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 2:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I've heard you struggle enough with light beer,dont push yer luck with anything stronger.
Dont talk pish, i would drink you under the table if you were tall enough not to be under it in the first place even bobby would last longer than you
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Beware the Goldcoast power drinkers, they will spike you as look at you (ask our team captain Dame Edna , Bobby to you and me) watch out for that dodgy Jim and the soapster.

Bobbys eyes after the last Goldcoast meet lol
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont talk pish, i would drink you under the table if you were tall enough not to be under it in the first place even bobby would last longer than you
Maybe Bobby would last longer than me,but LOOK at him fer chrisake
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Numbers coming along lads , may not need the gold coast ringers Soapy clean that cup mate, its coming home.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

He's right Bernie, he could out last you without any trouble......

Note to Soapy - make sure you get his address out of him before you get him drunk then you can just put him in a cab - Mrs Bernie gets a bit cross when drunks ring her up and ask where to return him to
Old Oct 25th 2008, 2:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen709646
Beware the Goldcoast power drinkers, they will spike you as look at you (ask our team captain Dame Edna , Bobby to you and me) watch out for that dodgy Jim and the soapster.

Bobbys eyes after the last Goldcoast meet lol
owen, spike bobby????

well, maybe your right, we gave him a vodie - to bobby thats all it takes o pike him
Old Oct 25th 2008, 3:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
Numbers coming along lads , may not need the gold coast ringers Soapy clean that cup mate, its coming home.
how many have you got paul?

oh and you managed to get your hands on the cup the first time and that'll be the last. all we need to do is spike bobby, and haggis will go home early too cos hes no feelin well

because the rest of you are pish, well maybe the OH is not bad, but he will have to leave half way round to collect his penision

that leaves 232 bar = who will have to leave after the first hole to order as many rounds in, before they close the bar

you = who will be too busy tap dancin' and playing yir trumpet (while breakin' few records) to be bothered with the golf. but just as well cos your pure pish!

owen, who will start tellin' pish jokes at the first tee. his partner and the other team will have left by the second hole due to not being able to crack a smile once!

and BERNIE! i heard hes that small that if you rub his heed it brings you luck (photo of bernie below)

your gonna have to order a maxi taxi when i should "taxi for a bunch of fannies"
Attached Images  
Old Oct 25th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

I'm playing for Brissy... and my handicap has gone up + 4 since last time
Old Oct 25th 2008, 10:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dtox
I'm playing for Brissy... and my handicap has gone up + 4 since last time
you mean you wear +4s. we know yir a shark dtox, dont try and hide it pal

yir handicaps nearly as low as yir IQ
Old Oct 26th 2008, 12:03 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's right Bernie, he could out last you without any trouble......

Note to Soapy - make sure you get his address out of him before you get him drunk then you can just put him in a cab - Mrs Bernie gets a bit cross when drunks ring her up and ask where to return him to
Revenge is forthcoming
Old Oct 26th 2008, 12:03 am
FREE TIBET

how many have you got paul?

oh and you managed to get your hands on the cup the first time and that'll be the last. all we need to do is spike bobby, and haggis will go home early too cos hes no feelin well

because the rest of you are pish, well maybe the OH is not bad, but he will have to leave half way round to collect his penision

that leaves 232 bar = who will have to leave after the first hole to order as many rounds in, before they close the bar

you = who will be too busy tap dancin' and playing yir trumpet (while breakin' few records) to be bothered with the golf. but just as well cos your pure pish!

owen, who will start tellin' pish jokes at the first tee. his partner and the other team will have left by the second hole due to not being able to crack a smile once!

and BERNIE! i heard hes that small that if you rub his heed it brings you luck (photo of bernie below)

your gonna have to order a maxi taxi when i should "taxi for a bunch of fannies"
Close matey,but i dont smoke
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Roy castle did alot of good work for charity. Like I do for you Soapy, as your one big chairty case.

Last edited by PAP01; Oct 26th 2008 at 10:58 am.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

We now have 15 players who have put their name down for Brisbane, still a few names from the Brisbane game back in August to get in touch ,But if you are new to Brisbane and would like to take part in a good day out and a game of golf please get in touch, and i will give you all the info. Please check out the links below to see what your missing

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+photo&page=24
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Close matey,but i dont smoke
you will if we douse you in petrol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.