Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of
Default Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Its getting near that time again for the Golf so i'm putting out feelers to see when and where the match will be played as no doubt it will take a while to organise so suggestions below................................

Haggis
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Its getting near that time again for the Golf so i'm putting out feelers to see when and where the match will be played as no doubt it will take a while to organise so suggestions below................................

Haggis
Oh my has there been a coup on the gold coast,has the Soapster been dethroned,is Haggis the new games director
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh my has there been a coup on the gold coast,has the Soapster been dethroned,is Haggis the new games director
Bernie mate i don't want to organise it i want to play in it

Haggis
Old Oct 17th 2008, 6:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie mate i don't want to organise it i want to play in it

Haggis
Thank god for that mate,you could have had a contract put out on ya by the goldy massive
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Cue Jim !
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

ksloan is an unknown quantity at this point

i am up for a game of golf when and where
chris
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Haggis
the wheels are turning mate, you will be informed when we think its time

stand by yir phone pal
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god for that mate,you could have had a contract put out on ya by the goldy massive
haggis organise it???
dont make me laugh. he helped organise bthe first one, well he turned up

Pap had mentioned a date to me a month ago, but it was the weekend before christmas and i doubt if the wummin would have let any of aff that day.

all i can say is: if you have played for brissie before, contact pap (paul) or bobby as soon as
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:10 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by soapy
haggis organise it???
dont make me laugh. he helped organise bthe first one, well he turned up

Pap had mentioned a date to me a month ago, but it was the weekend before christmas and i doubt if the wummin would have let any of aff that day.

all i can say is: if you have played for brissie before, contact pap (paul) or bobby as soon as
Already sorted mate,im shining my ball's in preparation
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Already sorted mate,im shining my ball's in preparation
that should take about 3 seconds, so i heard

so it looks like your settling in nice pal?
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

I have been here 2 weeks so if there is room on the goldie side i would like a game and a giggle, i've been following the last 2 meetings while waiting to get here.
Cheers
Tin Cup
AKA Gary
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:18 am
FREE TIBET

that should take about 3 seconds, so i heard

so it looks like your settling in nice pal?
I was very settled until i met Bobby then thought jesus am i going to look like that after a few years here......................................... ........
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

I was very settled until i met Bobby then thought jesus am i going to look like that after a few years here......................................... ........
you would have to be here at least 40 years to look as bad as oor dame edna(bobby)
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

you would have to be here at least 40 years to look as bad as oor dame edna(bobby)
Very droll lads ,very droll !

Ps what do you get if you cross a jock with an irishman ??

A QUARTER WIT !!!

Don't worry i'll explain it to yas both next time
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Very droll lads ,very droll !

Ps what do you get if you cross a jock with an irishman ??

A QUARTER WIT !!!

Don't worry i'll explain it to yas both next time
thats if you can see the path

what do you get if you cross dame edna with a bottle of voddie? = stevie wonder!
he has to walk to the car using braille

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.