Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old May 18th 2008, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Originally Posted by darren k
Love to be included if there's any room left, Not bothered who for allthough my preference is with GC
Oh suddenly changed your allegiance just cos we lost in footy eh !!
Old May 18th 2008, 8:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Not a problem mate i'll call in for ya furniture with the spare set of keys i knicked
you wouldnt get your moneys worth
Old May 18th 2008, 10:36 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Oh suddenly changed your allegiance just cos we lost in footy eh !!
soon to be followed by the Golf, then personally i think it should be GC V'S Brisbane at a pub sports day, pool, darts & domino's!!
Old May 20th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
soon to be followed by the Golf, then personally i think it should be GC V'S Brisbane at a pub sports day, pool, darts & domino's!!
Bring it on mate (right just off to sharpen my spears ,oops sorry i meant darts !)
Old May 20th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Y I Bobby man,

Forget the darts and all get practicing your golf mate or shall i spill the beans aboot the Royal Pines Open that took place at the weekend

Haggis
Old May 20th 2008, 10:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Y I Bobby man,

Forget the darts and all get practicing your golf mate or shall i spill the beans aboot the Royal Pines Open that took place at the weekend

Haggis
he needs it
Old May 20th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Y I Bobby man,

Haggis
Please remind me how much the Aussie Bandit took from ya ??
Old May 20th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soapy
he needs it
You shut it will ya
Old May 20th 2008, 10:43 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope the scots lads dont run amok if they lose,mind you in saying that having seen some photos,i dont think they know what running is
Old May 20th 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Lets hope the scots lads dont run amok if they lose,mind you in saying that having seen some photos,i dont think they know what running is
Och aye Bernie i ken what ya mean ! And funnily enough they always have the narrow angled lens on for some reason
Old May 20th 2008, 11:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
you mean like this
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-dug.jpg  
Old May 20th 2008, 11:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

you mean like this

Trust you
Old May 20th 2008, 12:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

that was one of the milder emails i have ben sent this week
Old May 20th 2008, 12:43 pm
FREE TIBET

that was one of the milder emails i have ben sent this week
I think my HUN mates are in a huff with me,have'nt heard a thing from them since the game.Hopefully they cant cause they are still banged up in strangeways sipping GREEN tea and reading the collective works of Gerry adams
Old May 20th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Please remind me how much the Aussie Bandit took from ya ??
Same as you mate but who won the Home international

Haggis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.