Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old May 9th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

G'day all you swingers out there

the 2nd leg of our golf day is upon us, Brisbane must surely have OUR cup polished ready for the handover.

the date is June the 8th (it's a holiday monday the following day)

the venue is Gainsborough Greens(the same as the last time for eveyone that was there). Gainsborough is located just north of dreamworld on the Gold coast and is very easy to get to from north and south, I will post routes later this week.

We will be teeing of from 9.40am
and everyone has to be there for 9.00am (thats before lunchtime bobby)

The cost of the day will be $80.00, this includes your round of golf, cart hire, lunch and trophies on the day(Bridos a** is getting polished just now)

I will be taking all money before the day , to save time , and will put details privately to you all for payments.

please get all names to me very quickly as most of the spaces will be filled, it is on a first come first served basis (all golfers from the last outing have been given first refusal)

If you don't manage to get a space you can come along on a social visit, get to meet people have a few drinks and enjoy the day, ready for the next one.

If anyone has anything to ask don't hesitate to contact me (you can contact soapy as well who will pass it on), lets make it a great day out again

I will put more info on once the nos get back to me

only one thing left to say C'MON THE GOLD COAST

Jim (floweroscotland"s other half)

Last edited by floweroscotland; May 9th 2008 at 10:31 pm.
Old May 10th 2008, 12:57 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Stick me down and give me the best golfer to make it easier for everyone else!

Talkin of horses arses,im looking forward to seeing Haggis and co again!
Old May 10th 2008, 1:09 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland

the 2nd leg of our golf day is upon us, Brisbane must surely have OUR cup polished ready for the handover.

the venue is Gainsborough Greens(the same as the last time for eveyone that was there). Gainsborough is located just north of dreamworld on the Gold coast and is very easy to get to from north and south, I will post routes later this week.

The cost of the day will be $80.00, this includes your round of golf, cart hire, lunch and trophies on the day(Bridos a** is getting polished just now)

I will be taking all money before the day , to save time , and will put details privately to you all for payments.

please get all names to me very quickly as most of the spaces will be filled, it is on a first come first served basis (all golfers from the last outing have been given first refusal)

If you don't manage to get a space you can come along on a social visit, get to meet people have a few drinks and enjoy the day, ready for the next one.

If anyone has anything to ask don't hesitate to contact me (you can contact soapy as well who will pass it on), lets make it a great day out again

Hi Jim,

i'll be up for it if there is a space, dont care who i play for.

Cheers

Malky.

handicap 28.
Old May 10th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland

Thanks for the reminder Jim I'm certainly available Must remember to buy a bottle of plonk to fill the cup up when we win AGAIN!
I'm dooon your way next weekend and will make a point of leaving my money with the Soapmonster if that's ok for ya
Old May 10th 2008, 7:07 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Thanks for the reminder Jim I'm certainly available Must remember to buy a bottle of plonk to fill the cup up when we win AGAIN!
I'm dooon your way next weekend and will make a point of leaving my money with the Soapmonster if that's ok for ya
Get a reciept Bobby.Soapy's a shifty bugger!
Old May 10th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Get a reciept Bobby.Soapy's a shifty bugger!
Yeah i realise that mate . The last time we were out with them he THREATENED to buy a round of drinks would you believe
Old May 10th 2008, 8:31 am
Work to Live!

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
Hi Jim,

i'll be up for it if there is a space, dont care who i play for.

Cheers

Malky.

handicap 28.

You can take the fud out of Brisbane and all that...
You've come over to the dark side big yin,Gold Coast or bust!
Old May 10th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Well count me in, looks like the cup will be staying in brisbane.
If the gc win will show my ass on the winning photo
Old May 10th 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by PAP01
Well count me in, looks like the cup will be staying in brisbane.
If the gc win will show my ass on the winning photo
I've got a wide angle lens on my camera
Old May 10th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a wide angle lens on my camera
why you takeing a photo of soapys
Old May 10th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

The cup on its hols
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-uk-march-2008-140.jpg   Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-uk-march-2008-154.jpg  

Last edited by PAP01; May 10th 2008 at 11:13 am.
Old May 10th 2008, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The cup on its hols
Where's Samson & Delilah ??
Old May 10th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

How many more players do we need for the brisse side ???
Old May 10th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Where's Samson & Delilah ??
who ?
Old May 10th 2008, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

who ?
These immortals
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)-safc_1200924523_andrew_kerr.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.