Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:27 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by soapy
Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
After the Broadbeach meet in July which we enjoyed very much I told one of my staff (Aussie) all about it, she replied 'Christ I cant think of anything worse than over 100 poms together all whinging together'

Looking forward to the next meet. 2 'Adults', daughter (16), son (12)

Will try and bring a few other poms as well
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
After the Broadbeach meet in July which we enjoyed very much I told one of my staff (Aussie) all about it, she replied 'Christ I cant think of anything worse than over 100 poms together all whinging together'

Looking forward to the next meet. 2 'Adults', daughter (16), son (12)

Will try and bring a few other poms as well
Cos of course none of us did anything but whinge at the last meet did we
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gold Cost Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by brido
Is that you back on Eastenders then?
Hey dude with Mike Reid popping his glogs the money they offered was too good to pass up will have filmed my scene's before the meet up so will buy you a drink

Haggis
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

ME Have been dying to add my name to one of Soapys meets. Will also be bringing girl (16) and boy (12) would be good for them to meet up with some kids too.

Hope I can get off work as I'll have to request the previous weekend off too.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Polly removes Mods hats for 10 minutes and dons witchy hat.....

........then replaces Mods hat and threatens to ban herself
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
I told one of my staff (Aussie) all about it, she replied 'Christ I cant think of anything worse than over 100 poms together all whinging together'
oh yes there is.
a 100 Aussies together all whinging about Poms

it will be good to see you guys again
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
ME Have been dying to add my name to one of Soapys meets. Will also be bringing girl (16) and boy (12) would be good for them to meet up with some kids too.

Hope I can get off work as I'll have to request the previous weekend off too.
just make sure you get it off ir ill send polly round to sort you out

and she will be wearing that daft hat
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Polly removes Mods hats for 10 minutes and dons witchy hat.....

http://www.parrottimes.com/forums/im...ilies/bump.gif

........then replaces Mods hat and threatens to ban herself
lmao, your aff yir heed lassie
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: Gold Cost Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey dude with Mike Reid popping his glogs the money they offered was too good to pass up will have filmed my scene's before the meet up so will buy you a drink

Haggis
did you hear that brido?

its only because its sheaper than the pub
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:12 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soapy
Good to hear about another meet-up. Really enjoyed last ones.
We will be up for the meet up and with Jess and try to arrange hotel instead of worrying about driving back to Brisbane. Anyone who finds good hotel/reasonable price can you post me,
Will be good fun and to catch up with people we meet at Broad beach.
Annette
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by netty
Hi Soapy
Good to hear about another meet-up. Really enjoyed last ones.
We will be up for the meet up and with Jess and try to arrange hotel instead of worrying about driving back to Brisbane. Anyone who finds good hotel/reasonable price can you post me,
Will be good fun and to catch up with people we meet at Broad beach.
Annette
fantastic guys. im not sure about the hotels in thei area though. but a few are touting somewhere in surfers. maybe do a gogle search for that area

see you there
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

thought i better post the details again

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

And remember, if you cant make it, send me a PM. do not post it on here
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:54 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soapy
Good to see you re-posting details. We have the refidex so we won't get lost
Do you think the teenagers will get together within the first 2 hours
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by netty
Hi Soapy
Good to see you re-posting details. We have the refidex so we won't get lost
Do you think the teenagers will get together within the first 2 hours
i will make sure of it this time lol
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:09 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i will make sure of it this time lol
After your PM mr soapy I'm making certain my post is seen this time

We will be there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.