Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:04 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by soapy
whatever you like. i will be bringing a half a coo to cook lol
So Pauline doesent even get a day off again!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:17 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

CHANCER!
So thats a yes then?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

whatever you like. i will be bringing a half a coo to cook lol
Hi Soapy,

So your bringing the coo n the meths

Phyllis
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
So Pauline doesent even get a day off again!
ohhhhh your dead mate
she just read that
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
So thats a yes then?
lmao
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Hi Soapy,

So your bringing the coo n the meths

Phyllis
nah, bridos bringing the meths, but i doubt if he will share
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

ACE!!!
Haven't missed it, as I have a limited attention span, and this thread is 7 pages long, where is the meet? Shall also follow the rules and PM u too Soapy- thanks for the shout on doub's thread!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by sambo76
ACE!!!
Haven't missed it, as I have a limited attention span, and this thread is 7 pages long, where is the meet? Shall also follow the rules and PM u too Soapy- thanks for the shout on doub's thread!
lol, ah so you found it
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Decided to post this again. its a long thread and its a bit long for people to read the whole thread.

Thought it was about time to have a meet.
its the hight of winter too

Saturday the 14th of July at Broadbeach.
in Pratten park. just at the bottom of Elizabeth Ave.
if your facing the water, its to the right of the surf club.
theres a couple of BBQs and a few seats, but it would be a lot better if people brought their own chairs.
hope these photos help!

we had one about the same time last year at the same place, so i thought it might be good to return.

whos up for it?

ps. if you cant make the meet. please PM me, dont post it on here!
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast meet July 2007-gold-coast-meet.jpg   Gold Coast meet July 2007-broadbeachmap.gif  
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

whos up for it?[/COLOR)
Count us in!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:52 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the weathers better up there, than here in Sydney. Its been shit.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Hope the weathers better up there, than here in Sydney. Its been shit.
its always better up here
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:40 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Decided to post this again. its a long thread and its a bit long for people to read the whole thread.

Thought it was about time to have a meet.
its the hight of winter too

Saturday the 14th of July at Broadbeach.
in Pratten park. just at the bottom of Elizabeth Ave.
if your facing the water, its to the right of the surf club.
theres a couple of BBQs and a few seats, but it would be a lot better if people brought their own chairs.
hope these photos help!

we had one about the same time last year at the same place, so i thought it might be good to return.

whos up for it?

ps. if you cant make the meet. please PM me, dont post it on here!
Count us in , looking forward to meeting every one
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:59 pm
Oz Passport Holder ;)

Julez82 is on a distinguished road

Anyone going to the meet with some little ones? My daughter will be a year old and has a very limited attention span. Am a bit nervous about the meet too.

I'll be fresh off the plane (arrive on the 11th) so will probably still be jet lagged! Mind you, I haven't really had any proper sleep for quite some time now so it probably won't make any difference!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Tree Frog is on a distinguished road

No my kids are 14 and 12, they staying home with Dad, unless he stays when he drives us down there...lol....but I am sure your daughter will be well entertained!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.