Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:12 pm
skye

Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by Simba
We arrive 3rd July and are staying in Palm Beach for 2 weeks while we search for a rental will definitely come to the meet up.
Hey simba - would be good to meet you! - has your dog passed its blood test yet??

Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:23 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skye
Hey simba - would be good to meet you! - has your dog passed its blood test yet??
Yes will great to meet you too, we might even meet your dogs in Sydney .

2nd Test is on Saturday, vet said it's normal for a dog to fail the 1st test.
Have you got your results back yet ?.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:32 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Can we come to this meet too.....please?

We should be on the GC before the end of June

Would be good to put some faces to names....... C x
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiels

My lil sis is desperate to meet new people will it be worth her popping along to say hi? Shes 21 and hasnt met many mates so far - shes very nice
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tree Frog
If you have to wear undies on your head I will be the one above in the sky, parasailing...LOL

I have spoke to me Boss and I am almost 100% me roster is changing, and I have also roped in my mate from manchester too....Bev, Mick said he will drop us and pick us up so none of us have to drive!
I told you that you had a good 'un

Heres to a good day out
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skye
we will be there! - land on the 5th how will we know who you all are!!!!
its easy!
brido looks like Quasimodo
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels

everyone is welcome. even you

would be nice to meet you guys, see you there
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
My lil sis is desperate to meet new people will it be worth her popping along to say hi? Shes 21 and hasnt met many mates so far - shes very nice
not sure how many from her age group will be there, but i think its a good idea for her to get out and just chat.
my daughter turns 18 next week and she turns up
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:47 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
its easy!
brido looks like Quasimodo
Now ive taken the hump big man! :curse:

I always thought i looked like Brad Pitt!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

TheBaillies will become famous soon enoughTheBaillies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
Julie has been asking that for years (bridos Mrs)

i forgot you were from EK, need to have a wee rabble about that when you get here.
we have friends here who lived in claderwood for years,
the whole family is out here now.
Someone told me last week that I will feel at home if I move to Pac Pines cause it is just the same as EK!
Is there a Centre pants there?
See you soon
Eileen & Phil
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:51 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Its Pacific Govanhill up there!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:55 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic. Me and the wife will be at the meet for sure. We will be bending all of your ears regarding living up there. Be warned.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Someone told me last week that I will feel at home if I move to Pac Pines cause it is just the same as EK!
Is there a Centre pants there?
See you soon
Eileen & Phil
it is just like EK in the sun!
i think thats why so many of us find it easy to settle here.
so you wont get to miss all they roundabouts
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Its Pacific Govanhill up there!
ha ha ha it is a bit mate.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Back on topic. Me and the wife will be at the meet for sure. We will be bending all of your ears regarding living up there. Be warned.
no need to bend our ears mate, i do enough of that already

its a better way to find out about an area, much better than trying to find out on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.