Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 10th 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Hi Soapy

thanks for the notice count us in, we'll be a bit jet lagged as will just be back from the UK but releived to be back in the land of sun!!

Tracy and Mark
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi Soapy

thanks for the notice count us in, we'll be a bit jet lagged as will just be back from the UK but releived to be back in the land of sun!!

Tracy and Mark
magic, see you there guys
Old Jun 10th 2007, 3:50 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

We arrive 3rd July and are staying in Palm Beach for 2 weeks while we search for a rental will definitely come to the meet up.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:26 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Thanks guys we will see you there then!
Eileen & Phil
From where you guys are staying(about 10 mins away from us),its straight down the Gold Coast Highway and turn left at Convension Center.Thats you in the heart of Broadbeach.

Not sure if/when we'll make it,Julies working to 3 on a Sat.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simba
We arrive 3rd July and are staying in Palm Beach for 2 weeks while we search for a rental will definitely come to the meet up.
will be nice to meet ya
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
From where you guys are staying(about 10 mins away from us),its straight down the Gold Coast Highway and turn left at Convension Center.Thats you in the heart of Broadbeach.

you could come doon till she finishes

by the way, is you avatar scratch and sniff?
theres an offae smell of keek from my screen
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy

You never fail to brighten my day.........
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
You never fail to brighten my day.........
couldnt resist
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

TheBaillies will become famous soon enoughTheBaillies will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

That's great your only 10 min away, walking distance if we're pished! Ha Ha!
Hope you can make it! Can't believe we're gonna see you guys in 2.5 wks!!!! Soapy's right by the way I thought I could smell something too! Bring back Dick!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Bring back Dick!
Julie has been asking that for years (bridos Mrs)

i forgot you were from EK, need to have a wee rabble about that when you get here.
we have friends here who lived in claderwood for years,
the whole family is out here now.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:33 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy

Your a genius Soapy why didnt i think of that!

On to your 2nd point,try changing your underwear more than once a week!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Your a genius Soapy why didnt i think of that!

On to your 2nd point,try changing your underwear more than once a week!
you mean im not meant to wear it on my head?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Tree Frog is on a distinguished road

If you have to wear undies on your head I will be the one above in the sky, parasailing...LOL

I have spoke to me Boss and I am almost 100% me roster is changing, and I have also roped in my mate from manchester too....Bev, Mick said he will drop us and pick us up so none of us have to drive!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tree Frog
If you have to wear undies on your head I will be the one above in the sky, parasailing...LOL

I have spoke to me Boss and I am almost 100% me roster is changing, and I have also roped in my mate from manchester too....Bev, Mick said he will drop us and pick us up so none of us have to drive!
fantastic, i will clear a landing space for ya
Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:11 pm
skye

we will be there! - land on the 5th how will we know who you all are!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.