Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet!

Gold Coast Meet!

Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

bloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet!

Originally Posted by JG04
Better get organised! See you there, bringing my brolly!!!
Good to meet everyone, and delighted to miss the hail storm...any more get-togethers let us know.

Paul.

P.S if anyone found my wine opener let me have it back, it has been the key to many joys over the last 20 years !!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bloofox
Good to meet everyone, and delighted to miss the hail storm...any more get-togethers let us know.

Paul.

P.S if anyone found my wine opener let me have it back, it has been the key to many joys over the last 20 years !!!

Hiya Paul sorry we've not found it

Had the last few peeps from the meet come back to our house, had a mad dash when the hail came 3 cars to get under cover we didn't get too much here, I think Currumbin Valley got it worse....we could hear it down the end of our road!!!

Sorry didn't get a chance to chat much, Chris said thanks for the Kangaroo meat

Sue x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bloofox

Paul.

Hi Paul,

You would have had a good laugh at us final stragglers trying to protect our cars when the hail came down! My God there were some big lumps of ice being hurtled down. John's got the evidence on his phone camera. When we got back to Brisbane we noticed there's been a lot of minor storm damage in our suburb, and elsewhere. We had left a couple of windows open to find loads of rainwater in the kitchen. No damage done however.

Thanks Sue for another organisational success. You should be arranging weddings or events (or something like that) for a living!

Nice seeing everyone today

Netta (&John)
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Hi Paul,

You would have had a good laugh at us final stragglers trying to protect our cars when the hail came down! My God there were some big lumps of ice being hurtled down. John's got the evidence on his phone camera. When we got back to Brisbane we noticed there's been a lot of minor storm damage in our suburb, and elsewhere. We had left a couple of windows open to find loads of rainwater in the kitchen. No damage done however.

Thanks Sue for another organisational success. You should be arranging weddings or events (or something like that) for a living!

Nice seeing everyone today

Netta (&John)

Sue the wedding planner

See you next weekend

Sue & Chris x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Yes must agree with everyone - well done sue for a lovely day!
see you in the week x
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Hi Sue

So sorry to have missed the meet. It was raining around ours at 8am - thought it would be called off. Sounds like you did a great job organising everything.

Hope you didn't suffer too much damage with the hail - we missed it but got loads of rain!

Lorna

Originally Posted by Sue2
Sue the wedding planner

See you next weekend

Sue & Chris x
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:11 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, we also missed it thinking it would be off. Good to hear you all had a great time.

Paul.