Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Hi

For all those coming along to the meet this Sunday 13th August.............

Tables have been booked for 12.30pm . We have reserved the tables nearest the Children's play area. They are booked under SHORE and we were told they will have the name on each table. We did try to book under 'The Muppets' but they refused to take the booking!

Benowa Tavern
117 Ashmore Road
Benowa

Turn at AMART furniture warehouse and its at the bottom of the road.

Hope to see you there

Jon, Rachel and Jenny
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i know what u mean. u should have seen the look i got when i booked the PP meet under soapy
im sure we will be there guys
Originally Posted by The Muppets
Hi

For all those coming along to the meet this Sunday 13th August.............

Tables have been booked for 12.30pm . We have reserved the tables nearest the Children's play area. They are booked under SHORE and we were told they will have the name on each table. We did try to book under 'The Muppets' but they refused to take the booking!

Benowa Tavern
117 Ashmore Road
Benowa

Turn at AMART furniture warehouse and its at the bottom of the road.

Hope to see you there

Jon, Rachel and Jenny
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:13 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

We looking forward to it, c u on Sunday
Jane, Russ, Leah and Elliott
x
Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:50 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Again!

It looks like it will just be Rob there on Sunday :^(

I am holding the fort here until settlement on our house {{{{sob}}}} That's 3-6 weeks with 4 kids and 2 dogs :scared:

Deep breaths now Jan ......where's my paper bag?

Have fun and have a beer or three for me

Jan
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
Hello Again!

It looks like it will just be Rob there on Sunday :^(

I am holding the fort here until settlement on our house {{{{sob}}}} That's 3-6 weeks with 4 kids and 2 dogs :scared:

Deep breaths now Jan ......where's my paper bag?

Have fun and have a beer or three for me

Jan
Oh that's a shame, but will manage more meets once you're here The time will fly by. Good luck with the settlement.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Thanks for the Private messages youve all sent through, it makes me feel really welcome, thank you . Really looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday

Love Gabby and Family x
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gabby
Thanks for the Private messages youve all sent through, it makes me feel really welcome, thank you . Really looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday

Love Gabby and Family x
i didnt send one gabby, cos im dead lazy
but ill still let u buy me a beer on sunday
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
i didnt send one gabby, cos im dead lazy
ok a beer it is for you, dont forget your thimble
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Still throwing out that ole Line eh! ...
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Still throwing out that ole Line eh! ...
someones going to fall for it one day
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

someones going to fall for it one day
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:17 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

We are hoping to be there, along with some expat friends!

Tracey x
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Im definately coming to this one. Im going to bring along one of my neighbours who is from the uk, although she has been in oz for years and years. She has recently moved to the gold coast from noosa and hasnt met anyone yet and she is well nice so im dragging her along
Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

caron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to all

WE'VE LANDED SEE YOU THERE , we'll be the ones asleep from jetlag under the table

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.