Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Old Sep 5th 2010, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Originally Posted by soapy©
at last, i've been checking for this thread for weeks after steve told me the date.
count pauline and myself in.

we have been invited to another night at the same time and have decided to go to the curry night and move on to a night in surfers.
i went to a gig last friday in the international backpackers just accross the road from Q1. Former member of ASLAN (an Irish rock band) Tony was doing his own set up and playing some great tunes and a few from his band.
turned out to be a great night, one of the best nights i've had in ages. hes a top performer!
he is doing another gig at the same place on the curry night. we will be heading over there after the curry night if anyone else wants to join us your welcome. drinks are cheap for surfers @ $4.50 for a bottle of beer
we popped in last night to watch him practice and i went to the bar with a tenner for 2 drinks and returned with change!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHeiVDSdoCM
if your wondering who aslan are, just do a search on youtube, type in aslan and one of my faves is a tune called crazy world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McGuinness_(musician)
Sounds good to me too after last night's shocker of $18.70 for a pint of Guinness & a pint of Bulmers in Gilhooleys after the Powderfinger concert
Old Sep 5th 2010, 3:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Sounds good to me too after last night's shocker of $18.70 for a pint of Guinness & a pint of Bulmers in Gilhooleys after the Powderfinger concert
jeeeesus!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

That's about right for most places, you're not in the colliery club now...
Old Sep 5th 2010, 7:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
aye, they paid him to drink there lol
Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

aye, they paid him to drink there lol
I think he was part of the furniture...
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
Yep i realise that (oooh what i'd give for the prices in a club ) but it doesn't mean i have to be happy paying it
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep i realise that (oooh what i'd give for the prices in a club ) but it doesn't mean i have to be happy paying it
You could start your own Bar in Brisbane called the Colliery Club with Club prices, I'm sure some of us would pop in for a drink or two.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 12:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Holy flook.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 7:12 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach
Drinks from 6:00pm, table in private room from 7:30.

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Cappuccino (All the way from NZ!)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Soapy & Pauline

Still time for any newcomers or regulars!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorted...

Originally Posted by Carbery
Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach
Drinks from 6:00pm, table in private room from 7:30.

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Cappuccino (All the way from NZ!)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Soapy & Pauline

Old Sep 6th 2010, 12:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
Gold Coast curry night

or anyone who wants to buy me a beer
Old Sep 6th 2010, 12:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

or anyone who wants to buy me a beer
dream on baby
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
dream on baby
It's a nightmare now nobody is buying him...
Old Sep 6th 2010, 10:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i will just drink what you lot have on the table
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Wink Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

i will just drink what you lot have on the table
That will make for an eclectic mix...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.