Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Old Oct 11th 2010, 10:09 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Originally Posted by Carbery
I agree - you almost have to set off before you need to go
Is it like back home where you can get arrested for having a slash in the street/public place? Here you don't even get arrested if you do the pizza & piss double.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Is it like back home where you can get arrested for having a slash in the street/public place? Here you don't even get arrested if you do the pizza & piss double.
Over here you'd probably get arrested for even THINKING about having a slash in the street
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Over here you'd probably get arrested for even THINKING about having a slash in the street
They should be out arresting clouds,they've been pissing in yer streets for days
Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
They should be out arresting clouds,they've been pissing in yer streets for days
very true, God must have an enormous bladder
Old Oct 11th 2010, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
I agree - you almost have to set off before you need to go
its not that bad, just a short walk. its because it was a shitty night that it seemed longer
Old Oct 14th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Allen
Hi I am Newbie,I wish to visit Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant,and I would like to try varieties of food from different hotels and also go for some wine and other Drinks .

I am very fond of Australian Wines and different cuisines and the way they serve the wine with food is awesome.I would like to enjoy all this thing.
Hello Allen, where are you from? Cos if its India you might be a bit disappointed with the food.

I find the wine in Australia to be of a good standard and its cheap to buy, but I find it expensive to order in the restaurants. However, most charge corkage so that can bring the cost down (especially if, like us, you hide a few bottles on your way in and pay even less corkage?