Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

OK... Countdowns from around the world..

Buon giorno!!

28 dormire

verso andare!!!..

who'll be the first to get the language....

Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

I am up for it but only as a last resort (dodgy Knee) but i will be the Sponge/beer man
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:44 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen709646
I am up for it but only as a last resort (dodgy Knee) but i will be the Sponge/beer man
Hi Owen,

I will add you to the Brissy team with a last resort beside your name!! thanks for that mate.

LP
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:47 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
I take it I won't be starting in goals then.:curse:
I am going to put this slightly diffrently to soapy mate, you will be unable to play in goal at this game as the management team see you as far too valuable an addition to our outfield players.

Malky

plus you are a pish goalie
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:43 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
OK... Countdowns from around the world..

Buon giorno!!

28 dormire

verso andare!!!..

who'll be the first to get the language....

italiano!!

Ciao bella!!

The teams will be updated later on today as i wait to hear from a few folk, i have asked haggis & bobby their opinion on a couple of things so keep your eyes on the thread!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Owen will be there deffo, just booked the time off the the rugby league. Dont know what state i will be in as im going out with that drinking machine Bobby ftm the night before.

Up the Brizzy
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:39 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Owen will be there deffo, just booked the time off the the rugby league. Dont know what state i will be in as im going out with that drinking machine Bobby ftm the night before.

Up the Brizzy
owen you and bobby would be better off just staying out and coming straight to the game as KO is 11.30
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
I am going to put this slightly diffrently to soapy mate, you will be unable to play in goal at this game as the management team see you as far too valuable an addition to our outfield players.

Malky

plus you are a pish goalie
PURE PISH YAE MEAN
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Hey nick,

i pmed you mate!! Florida Lee will be relieved!! Right Lee you can play outfield as Nick has Volunteered to play in goal!!
Omg it gets worse

How long do I have to loose 5 stone Think i'd better get some training in pronto so I don't show myself up too much.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
Omg it gets worse

How long do I have to loose 5 stone Think i'd better get some training in pronto so I don't show myself up too much.
Hey lee maybe me and you could try and lose it together in a pub somewhere mate
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:54 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

GC Definates

Lerop Pekill
Lerop Pekill Jnr
Speedy
Col
Rab
Carbery
Brido

Wilson
Cammy
Colin Pickett
Stu (Sammy G's Other half)
Ricky
Florida Lee
Dicko
Russel

Nick 72 (Goalkeeper)
Darren K

GC Now Have 17 with the people marked in Red the ones who played the last time and who will Defo play on the day, people who played the last time but have still not been in touch have until Sunday then i close the list and the GC squad is finalised.

BRISBANE DEFINATES ONLY

Lee
Haggis
DTOX
Scouse Paul
Brendan
Dan Harvey
Paul (Amberava)
Lee N
Paul (Troj)
Brian
Rod
Peter
Andy (Lam)
Ade
Alan (Destination Sydney)

Owen (emergency Only!!)

Brissy are 16 at the Moment!! with the lad's in red gold coasters. I have spoken to Bobby a while ago and he has said that he is happy for the GC'ERS to stay in The Brisbane team at the moment, but if anymore Brisbane folk step forward they will get priority.

If this happens the remaining folk will move onto a reserve list. Anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Malky

PS: PER THE ORIGINAL POST WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR 17 FOR EACH SQUAD, NUMBERS ABOVE THAT BECOME UNMANAGEABLE, BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU HAVE PUT YOUR NAME FORWARD THAT YOU TURN UP ON THE DAY, IF YOU CANT PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH NOTICE AS POSSIBLE AND WE CAN BRING FOLK IN FROM THE RESERVE LIST.

Last edited by Lerop Pekill; Jul 18th 2008 at 7:57 am.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

PS: PER THE ORIGINAL POST WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR 17 FOR EACH SQUAD, NUMBERS ABOVE THAT BECOME UNMANAGEABLE, BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU HAVE PUT YOUR NAME FORWARD THAT YOU TURN UP ON THE DAY, IF YOU CANT PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH NOTICE AS POSSIBLE AND WE CAN BRING FOLK IN FROM THE RESERVE LIST.
Can I just echo this bit of Malky's post please - these games, both the football and the golf are turning into huge crowd-pullers and are a fantastic way for people to get together. But there is a heck of a lot of work put in by the organisers, and its frustrating and troublesome to be let down by someone at the last minute. Please please, if you sign up for one of these events and then find you can't make it, let someone know ASAP
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You've got no chance of even seeing the ball then. never mind kicking it
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can I just echo this bit of Malky's post please - these games, both the football and the golf are turning into huge crowd-pullers and are a fantastic way for people to get together. But there is a heck of a lot of work put in by the organisers, and its frustrating and troublesome to be let down by someone at the last minute. Please please, if you sign up for one of these events and then find you can't make it, let someone know ASAP
Thanks polly for bringing this to attention, the amount of phone calls, email ,it takes to bring these games off is a lot of hard work. So as Polly said please let someone know if you can,t turn out .
C U at the golf/football
Brisbane golf day 3th August
Old Jul 19th 2008, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Could people please note that unlike the footy which have no fees as such payable, the golf games have to be payed upfront by someone so it would be extremely useful if you could get your money to the organisers before the set time as failure to do so could lead to the exclusion of any non payers from the game ! This is not something that anyone likes to do ,as it doesn't half upset the arrangements of the teams but it is the only surefire way so no-one ends up out of pocket personally !!!

People who organise these things do so at THEIR own expense and time and it's not very nice to let them down for THEIR EFFORTS !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.