Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family meetups north perth

Family meetups north perth

Old Oct 11th 2012, 1:01 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family meetups north perth

Originally Posted by tasmas
Hi
We've just relocated from Melbourne to Butler...we don't have any kids so any evening meals/quiz nights etc...would be good for us. Not that we're opposed to BBQ's or children! But, you know what I mean......I'm not wording this very well am I?
Cheers!
Oh, we're just around the corner from the Cornerstone Pub.
Hi Tasmas. If you're interested another poster (bibblybobbly) and I get together at the Cornerstone now and then for a chat and a drink. I think next time will be one evening next week if you're interested. Just to let you know - we're both in our mid to late 40's, so if you don't mind hanging out with geriatrics we'd be happy to have you.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
We've just relocated from Melbourne to Butler...we don't have any kids so any evening meals/quiz nights etc...would be good for us. Not that we're opposed to BBQ's or children! But, you know what I mean......I'm not wording this very well am I?
Cheers!
Oh, we're just around the corner from the Cornerstone Pub.
Tracy didn't realise you were over the dark side of Aus hope life is treating yous well
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Hi Tasmas. If you're interested another poster (bibblybobbly) and I get together at the Cornerstone now and then for a chat and a drink. I think next time will be one evening next week if you're interested. Just to let you know - we're both in our mid to late 40's, so if you don't mind hanging out with geriatrics we'd be happy to have you.
That certainly sounds good Dorothy, I'm not exactly a spring chicken! It will probably be in a couple of weeks, our belongings haven't arrived from Melbourne yet, not in the best of moods after sleeping on a blow up bed and sitting on camp chairs! Thanks for the invite - will definately come across.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Tracy didn't realise you were over the dark side of Aus hope life is treating yous well
Hey Bobby! Melbourne got a little chilly for us and Andy got a good job offer so we're over here now! It's a long drive mate... How are you keeping?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sausage sizzle
Hello Tasmas .hello and welcome to the northern subs. Kevncarlz is going to organise a regular monthly meet up pretty soon. A lot of do have kids but some like me have older ones who go off and entertain themselves or just dont come along anyway lol. so you will fine to come along to the meet ups. It's for everyone not just people with kids
Thanks, I'll keep on eye on the meet ups... it'll be nice to meet some new people here in Perth.

I don't know how to double or triple quote on here! Can you tell?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 2:02 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I'll keep on eye on the meet ups... it'll be nice to meet some new people here in Perth.

I don't know how to double or triple quote on here! Can you tell?
If you click on the little square box on the botton right of each post you want to double/triple quote (third from the left, beside the "quote" button) then click on "new post" you'll get all the ones you want.

Hope that is easier to understand than I think. I am really shit at telling people how to do things - much easier to show them.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bobby! Melbourne got a little chilly for us and Andy got a good job offer so we're over here now! It's a long drive mate... How are you keeping?
We're all good thanks T. Just passed thru' the 5 yr in Oz a couple of months ago so it's all down hill from now on If you find any good curry houses over there let us know and we'll pop over
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:12 am
Just Joined

Nibbles75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We live in Clarkson after moving here in May from uk.
Im Lisa and my hubby is Steve, we are both 37 and have 3 girls. Mel,15. Jess,
13. Lydia,7. Would love to meet up and make new friends.

Thanks!
Old Oct 13th 2012, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

susanmartin2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

We would be interested in a meetup too. We are currently staying in the Duncraig area and have a 13 year old daughter that would love to meet friends.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 10:01 am
Just Joined

Spenmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi for those of you with younger children there is a weekly Buggybuddys meet-up that takes place every Thursday morning at Whitfords Nodes Park at 10.30am. Full details can be found on the Buggybuddys website http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/events/profile/2946 or on the Buggybuddys facebook page http://www.facebook.com/events/272923002824945/
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hi all
The weather is starting to pick up now, so think we can start planning some regular meetups and start to enjoy the lovely weekend weather

So, how about sunday 11th november and 1pm at burns beach park just off grand ocean entrance.

It has a play area, BBQ's and a grassy area for the kids to tire themselves out.

Any new people look for the red,white and blue balloons or union jack flag.

See you there

Last edited by kevncarlz; Oct 28th 2012 at 2:27 am. Reason: wrong date entered
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hi all again ,
Could I just ask if anyone is coming along to this Sundays Meetup could you let me know then I know how big of a space to save.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

wokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nicewokster is just really nice

Going to try and make it along with my Wife and two boys (7&3).
Old Nov 5th 2012, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wokster
Going to try and make it along with my Wife and two boys (7&3).
Great be nice to meet you all hope to see you there
Old Nov 5th 2012, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Sausage sizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

If weather ok we will be there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.