Essex meet?

Old May 18th 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Essex meet?

hi everyone
next meet on 3rd june at 12o,clock at halfway house again.on the a127 southend bound at brentwood/west horndon jct.any questions or directions please contact me.

anne marie xx
Old May 21st 2007, 3:33 am
Just Joined

hamfam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

just seen this thread, we moved to sydney from Langdon hills in Basildon.
Three kids all boys 13, 10,7.

We have been here since the 18 March. We know some other people from Basildon who moved to Jimboomba near Brisbane.

Still sorting things out here, things are good, just taking each day as it comes.

Mark
Old May 21st 2007, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mark

We are coming to OZ on 26th June and are from Wickford so I used to work in laindon at the Gin factory when it was there.

How are things going for you? Do you have any family out there?

Tricia
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys
sorry did not see this thread as i was in au on holiday !!! we are also off to au hopefully soon ( been offered a employer visa) so hopefully we will be in perth for xmas!!!
we are in rayleigh so up the road to you

do you know what part of perth you are heading to ???
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi
just a question are children welcome to the meeting on 3rd????
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi
everyone is welcome that includes the children lol.we had about 13+ children last time and they got on brilliantly.are you coming?

anne marie xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

yes we are coming if that is ok???? hope to be out in perth by xmas being work sponsered.what about you?
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

hi
we are going on 136 visa hopefully beginning next year.have just passed our tra justing sending visa appl this week.have you been to oz before?

anne marie xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

just back from perth on sunday!!! spent 3 weeks out there to our reckie

hope is that we will be back by xmas 2007

where are you heading to in au
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry whats a 126 visa
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
we are looking at going to queensland sunshine coast,the 136 is a skilled permanent residence visa,
Old May 24th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi
i organised a meet last month and sorting another one later this month beginning of next will put a post on here when it sorted.where in essex are you?

anne marie xx
Hi Anne Marie, we missed the last meet up at the Halfway House but hopefully would love to attend this new one. I´m on holiday at the moment (but this site is so addictive i´m finding that i´m checking my messages-emails and the posts on here every couple of days whilst here! - probably makes me a bit sad!) I was told about the new meet up being arranged by Emma who i believe you pm´d with the details...
>If we come they´ll be me, my partner Andy, our daughter who´s 4 and our 5month old son...
hope to see all you fellow Essex people there!!!
take care
Cathy

oh, we got our visa´s in April and are hoping to go to Tasmania although we will be validating our visa´s in Perth either Nov or Dec as that´s where Andy´s sister lives....
Old May 24th 2007, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Cathy
hope you having a nice holiday, nice if you can make the meet, we have some coming from romford hope to see you there,
Anne-mariexx
Old May 30th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

is the meet still on for sunday????
Old May 30th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi yes meet is still on for sunday if weathers not to good we'll meet inside consevatory at the rear, hope to see you there,
Anne-marie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.