Essex meet?

Old May 8th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Talking Essex meet?

Hi

Anyone from Essex or surrounding counties want to met up? We are leaving on 26th June so it would be really good to have a chat with others in the situation

Tricia
Old May 8th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of
Default Re: Essex meet?

Hi
Where are you off to? We are going to Brisbane in August. Where abouts are you? We live in East London.

Janet
Old May 8th 2007, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

We are going to Perth WA and are currently in Essex
Old May 11th 2007, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi
i organised a meet last month and sorting another one later this month beginning of next will put a post on here when it sorted.where in essex are you?

anne marie xx
Old May 11th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ann marie

I am in wickford do you Know it? But I have a car and a tomtom!! so can travel anywhere

Tricia
Old May 11th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi tricia

yes i know wickford we are up the road in basildon so the meet wont be to far.

annemarie xx
Old May 11th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Only up the road!

I will be leaving for OX on 26th June so a meet before I go would be great. will you put a post on here or send me a PM please?

Where are you heading for we are going to Perth.
Tricia
Old May 11th 2007, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

sorry that should be OZ not OX
Old May 12th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

hi tricia

will do both pm and post.we are heading hopefully to sunshine coast queensland.will be before you go.have you been before?bet you cant wait to go.did it take you long to get your visas and what visa are you going on?

anne marie xx
Old May 12th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi Ann Marie

Have you got your TRA yet? I hope you have and have started your visa application. We met at your last Essex Meet Up last month, Looking forward to the next one you are going to organise.

Janet x
Old May 12th 2007, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

hi janet
yes we just got our tra a couple of days ago sent visa forms to agent yesterday.getting there slowly:curse: let you know next meet its just i rarely come on here but will remember.

anne marie xx
Old May 12th 2007, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

hI

yes i have been twice before all my family are out there we have no one left over here I will miss my friends though.

It took us about 18 months from start to finish and we have a sub class 138 visa.

Tricia
Old May 14th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi janet
yes we just got our tra a couple of days ago sent visa forms to agent yesterday.getting there slowly:curse: let you know next meet its just i rarely come on here but will remember.

anne marie xx
Hi just seen this thread, we would be up for a meet when you next arrange one for Essex, we are in Romford and hopefully heading out to Oz Sept/Oct this year, theres me, OH, Millie (5), Harvey (4) and Joseph (1). Thanks Corinne (Janet, I think we met up at the meet in Chelmsford at the begining of the year, hows it all going?).
Old May 15th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Corinne

Yes we did meet at the last Essex meet up in Chelmsford. We are fine. I leave work next week and then start frantically trying to get everything sorted. we leave for Brisbane on 13th August. When are you going? You have already got your visas havent you?
I wonder if the girl who was at the meet who was a truck driver got any where in trying to get sponsored. You dont know do you?
Anyway may meet up at the next Essex meet up.

Janet x
Old May 15th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Janet Rutledge
Hi Corinne

Yes we did meet at the last Essex meet up in Chelmsford. We are fine. I leave work next week and then start frantically trying to get everything sorted. we leave for Brisbane on 13th August. When are you going? You have already got your visas havent you?
I wonder if the girl who was at the meet who was a truck driver got any where in trying to get sponsored. You dont know do you?
Anyway may meet up at the next Essex meet up.

Janet x
Hi Janet, glad to hear is all going great for you. Yes we already have our visas (it will be a year in July that we have had them!!) Hoping to go Sept or Oct this year if all goes ok. Nicci was the wife of the truck driver but she had no luck. Has now got sponsership to go to NZ so is going to go down that route instead. If she hates it that much after 2 years of getting her citizenship she can then go to Oz. Hope to see you at the next meet. Corinne x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.