Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by haggisUK
Table's booked for 8pm but we can meet beforehand. will sort out times and places nearer the time!!

If we're going to carry on with the Top guns quotes...:

[I]ceman. It's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down, you get bored--frustrated--do something stupid and he's got ya.

This must be how Steve got me to marry him!!!
Hey I resemble...I mean resent...that remark!

All I can say is...

Goose: Hell, I'd be happy to just find a girl that would talk dirty to me.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE...!!!!!! Or they will be...:-)
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:16 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE...!!!!!! Or they will be...:-)
Have a good meet
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by possoms
Have a good meet
You not up for it Possums? or have you had your fill of the intense excitement that Derby has to offer
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:20 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Hey I resemble...I mean resent...that remark!

All I can say is...

Goose: Hell, I'd be happy to just find a girl that would talk dirty to me.
Hey Master Jeweler!!!!!!!!

me and arfur almost a definite.....I'll get him to speak to Neill and Sharon to confirm them as well.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Hey Master Jeweler!!!!!!!!

me and arfur almost a definite.....I'll get him to speak to Neill and Sharon to confirm them as well.
Yeah spoke to Arfur today...thought you two had emmigrated already . Will get Mairi to book the four of you for dinner etc hopefully you can get your shifts sorted to allow for maximum drinking time
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:38 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah spoke to Arfur today...thought you two had emmigrated already . Will get Mairi to book the four of you for dinner etc hopefully you can get your shifts sorted to allow for maximum drinking time
well........you obviously speak to him more than I do!!!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
well........you obviously speak to him more than I do!!!
Have Pm'd you
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

You not up for it Possums? or have you had your fill of the intense excitement that Derby has to offer
Its the sheffield meet on the 25th that I p'md you about, and off out on a mates 40th on the 26th. I really liked Derby and enjoyed the last one
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:47 pm
playing the angel

Have Pm'd you
replied
Old Oct 14th 2005, 4:57 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Soooooo every one of these meets everyone goes on about name badges as everyone only remembers the expats names (some of us dont even remember the real names..me included)...so...erm....are we going to bother??? or can we just make up names...in which case I would nominate that I change my name to 'Maverick' as its far cooler than MrFlibbleUK.

Bet Chris will want to be known as 'Kevin'
He's gonna kill me
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:30 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
He's gonna kill me
still i bet thats better Christine
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SalSa
He's gonna kill me
Surely he wont kill you after all cant see him make you go 'Dancing with Wolves', throw you in the deep deep 'WaterWorld', or hand you over to 'Robin Hood: The Prince of Thieves'......infact I am sure hes gallant enough to be your 'Bodyguard'.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 7:53 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Surely he wont kill you after all cant see him make you go 'Dancing with Wolves', throw you in the deep deep 'WaterWorld', or hand you over to 'Robin Hood: The Prince of Thieves'......infact I am sure hes gallant enough to be your 'Bodyguard'.

Don't mention The Bodyguard.......you'll have him in tears! Again!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well (as I strain to look at the screen with my new mega blurred/wonky vision!) just to curb any rumours of being stalkers frequenting the groups just to make friends we have only finally and gone an bleedin' done it! we have actually booked our flights to Oz!! Depart on the 14th March 2006 from Manchester!!...will wonders never cease.

Even more cause for celebration.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.