Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice
Default Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Hi, I live in Peterborough - probably just on the outskirts of Cambs but OH and I both work in Huntingdon! I don't think we'll be able to make the meet up but would be good to see if there is someone local so that we can perhaps meet up.

Thanks
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SW3105
Hi, I live in Peterborough - probably just on the outskirts of Cambs but OH and I both work in Huntingdon! I don't think we'll be able to make the meet up but would be good to see if there is someone local so that we can perhaps meet up.

Thanks
Hi
I am in Norfolk so not that far away. My husband is living in PErth and has been there for eights months and I am following him out there in 3 months. It would be good to meet up. What stage are you at with you plans to get to live in oz. I have got two kids 12 and 7 and they cant wait to see daddy
Nina
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Hi guys were still in the uk !!!! sorry for the late delay, we wont be coming .... i think !!! ooo i don't know , my 11 year old is so hormonal at the mo and he has nights just crying about going , we are trying to keep a bit of a low profile about it at the mo ( just to give us all a break !!) want to come but will say no for now , we always know where you will be if we decide to pop in for a drink!!

have fun

XXX
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

Originally Posted by weez75
Hi guys were still in the uk !!!! sorry for the late delay, we wont be coming .... i think !!! ooo i don't know , my 11 year old is so hormonal at the mo and he has nights just crying about going , we are trying to keep a bit of a low profile about it at the mo ( just to give us all a break !!) want to come but will say no for now , we always know where you will be if we decide to pop in for a drink!!

have fun

XXX
We're wanting to move to the southern suburbs of Perth, we're just at the skills assessement stage of it at the moment, OH has been writing his RPL but has now moved onto the CBOK .. Yikes it's alot of work.

We have a 1 year old baby girl - so none of the problems that come with older children just yet - OH has a son living in Perth though - that's one of our main reasons for going.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Smile Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Hey guys. The meet is taking place on Saturday 26th April @ Brewsters Restaurant/The Highway Man in St Neots - It's on the A1 roundabout and is very accessible for EVERYONE coming from either Milton Keynes, St Neots, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Bedford etc etc. The more the merrior so if you'd like to come just let me know the names of who's coming, their age, your current occupations, where you live and where you're planning on heading.

For those of you who can't make it we'll hopefully arrange another meet in the future so i'll keep you all informed. Great to hear from the new joiners!

PS. I'm based in Huntingdon (Godmanchester) and work in Peterborough so if anyone local who can't make it wants to just meet up for a drink one night or anything then please feel free to PM me

x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by natalieml
Hey guys. The meet is taking place on Saturday 26th April @ Brewsters Restaurant/The Highway Man in St Neots - It's on the A1 roundabout and is very accessible for EVERYONE coming from either Milton Keynes, St Neots, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Bedford etc etc. The more the merrior so if you'd like to come just let me know the names of who's coming, their age, your current occupations, where you live and where you're planning on heading.

For those of you who can't make it we'll hopefully arrange another meet in the future so i'll keep you all informed. Great to hear from the new joiners!

PS. I'm based in Huntingdon (Godmanchester) and work in Peterborough so if anyone local who can't make it wants to just meet up for a drink one night or anything then please feel free to PM me

x
I just spoke to my OH and he said we could come on the 26th April to Brewsters! Yippee!!

We are;

Rob, 31, IT Manager (Main applicant)
Sharmaigne, 26, Purchasing admin
Clara, 1, dribbler
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

bouncing_kumquat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, have you got room for one more?

I'm Helen, I currently live in St Neots and am planning to move to Melbourne July 09. It would be great to meet up with other people as I think I am driving my family mad! Its all I talk about.

Sorry for the late reply, I only found this site today and then this thread about 10 minutes ago.

Cheers, Helen.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

That's great - glad you can make it! Brewsters isn't going to know what's hit it when we all roll up!!! Will Clara be needing a highchair as I will book these along with the table to try and make sure we actually manage to get them!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Loving the username Helen! Of course we have room for you! what's your age and occupation and i'll add you to my list?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

That's great - glad you can make it! Brewsters isn't going to know what's hit it when we all roll up!!! Will Clara be needing a highchair as I will book these along with the table to try and make sure we actually manage to get them!
Hi Natalie, Yes, Clara will need a highchair please.

Helen - don't worry, I only found the thread tonight aswell, I thought we'd missed out! I doubt OH will remember so I'll have to write it somewhere!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

bouncing_kumquat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Natalie, I have to confess, I stole the user name from a friend.

I'm 28 and a teacher. Only been in St Neots since September, not a local at all. I've mostly lived in the Derby/Nottingham area.

I'm getting excited already, it will be great fun. You're right though, brewsters won't know what hit them!!

See you all soon,

Helen
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bouncing_kumquat
Thanks Natalie, I have to confess, I stole the user name from a friend.

I'm 28 and a teacher. Only been in St Neots since September, not a local at all. I've mostly lived in the Derby/Nottingham area.

I'm getting excited already, it will be great fun. You're right though, brewsters won't know what hit them!!

See you all soon,

Helen
I'm looking forward to it. A bunch of people who I can actually talk about Australia with!! Yippee!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Just to let you know that on Kylee's suggestion I have also posted about this meet up on another forum so at this rate we may have to hire brewsters out
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Just to let you know that on Kylee's suggestion I have also posted about this meet up on another forum so at this rate we may have to hire brewsters out
Hahaha! Good one! It's a great idea to meet with people locally.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Hi, updated info for you...........

We are foster parents to a 15 yr old teenage girl HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (She may be coming to the meet up, not sure how long she's with us, will keep you informed!)

and we run our own Contract CLeaning Business.

Cheers..............

Becky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.