Reload this Page >

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

catsinely is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Hallo,

We are Matt, Tash and Eloise 10, coming to Perth from Ely September 08!
We would love to come to the Cambridgeshire meet and chat with you all.
We have been considering Oz for ages but have had cold feet, parental crisis etc and its taken us ages to get to this point where the visas are validated and most things are in place..........just need to jump into the big unknown now.....

The last weekend in April is good for us.

Loooking forward to meeting you all,

Tashx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Hey, quick update as the dates are getting booked up, the best weekend for us at the moment is the 26th/27th April.

Cheers,

Colin and Toni
Us too. Hubby will be working but hey, he just cramps my style anyway Just me and a nearly 3 year-old.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:48 am
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

HiAll,

We are in St.Neots, Please count us in. Myself husband and 1 year old.

Thanks

Kylee
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi Kylee,

Should be a good meet up, plenty of kids to keep themselves occupied :-)

The Saturday (26th) would be better for us, everyone else?

Anyone know of anywhere suitable, I was thinking somewhere near Wyboston/Gt.Barford as seems fairly central to most, we're from Newport Pagnell and know Rick is coming up from Stevenage way, happy to take someone's recommendation though.

Time preferences??

Cheers

Colin and Toni
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

The 26th's good for me....

Any where around the Wyboston area's pretty accessible for me to. I'll just go with what everyone else suggests

I'm sure there are a few family-orientated country pubs around there somewhere.

Rick
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hawkwind
The 26th's good for me....

Any where around the Wyboston area's pretty accessible for me to. I'll just go with what everyone else suggests

I'm sure there are a few family-orientated country pubs around there somewhere.

Rick
Hi All,

The Wyboston/St.Neots junction off the A1 has a brewsters( Highwayman) with a big indoor play area. Food is basic but will keep children happy.
Just a bit further down the A1 is the Anchor lodge (Tempsford) which is a nice big family pub with a lovely big garden (weather permitting)

26th is good for us

Kylee
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Hi all, we may join you depending on time as my eldest son is in a dance festival in Bottisham Cambs over that weekend.

Keep me posted on times and we'll let you know nearer the time.

BTW there's me, hubby and 2 boys ages 10 and 7 yrs......hoping to go out on a sponsored 457 to Brisbane/sunshine coast.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about

Hi, Stumpy. Where abouts in Suffolk are you? My boy, Daniel, is nearly 9 and it would be good for him to meet some other kids his age that are planning to go. We are also aiming for Brisbane early 09. Not sure if we'll be at the meet cos of shifts, but I hope so.

Look forward to meeting everyone,

Tracey.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by dandan1
Hi, Stumpy. Where abouts in Suffolk are you? My boy, Daniel, is nearly 9 and it would be good for him to meet some other kids his age that are planning to go. We are also aiming for Brisbane early 09. Not sure if we'll be at the meet cos of shifts, but I hope so.

Look forward to meeting everyone,

Tracey.
We live near Newmarket. My eldest is just 10 and my youngest is 8 in June. We're hoping to go on a sponsored 457, but who knows, we need to find one first!

Where are you heading to and where are you from?...................
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

cambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant future

Hi all

Just seen this thread.

Sorry but we will already be in oz come April, flying out 27th March to Brisbane.

If any of you going that way later, then maybe meet up over there.

Lucy
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stumpysean
We live near Newmarket. My eldest is just 10 and my youngest is 8 in June. We're hoping to go on a sponsored 457, but who knows, we need to find one first!

Where are you heading to and where are you from?...................

We're in Norfolk, not far from Thetford and heading to Brisbane hopefully early 09. We're going for a 175 but can't send app. off 'til October unfortunately. Are your children looking forward to the move? We're going for a recce in December and hopefully he'll come round to the idea...

Tracey
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dandan1
We're in Norfolk, not far from Thetford and heading to Brisbane hopefully early 09. We're going for a 175 but can't send app. off 'til October unfortunately. Are your children looking forward to the move? We're going for a recce in December and hopefully he'll come round to the idea...

Tracey
Hi

Yes they are..........don't think it's quite real yet but when we went to Perth a couple of years ago, they didn't want to come home and have been saying 'when we move to australia............' so I'm hoping we don't have too many probs!

Be nice to keep in touch

Becky
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Smile Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Hey all - ok, I have a suggestion of dates and locations based on what all of you guys have been saying so let me know what you think -

How about

Saturday 26th April @ Brewsters Restaurant in St Neots - It's on the A1 roundabout and is very accessible for EVERYONE coming from either Milton Keynes, St Neots, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Bedford etc etc.

Please let me know if you can make this date so as I can book us a table. There is a kids play area there too so hope this works for everyone?

Let me know
Nat
x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

P.S. Suggested time would be 1.30pm??
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

We're in. Me and titch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.