Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Hills District (Sydney) Mums / Ladies!

Calling all Hills District (Sydney) Mums / Ladies!

Old Mar 14th 2006, 4:32 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Calling all Hills District (Sydney) Mums / Ladies!

Originally Posted by Rudi
Good to meet you ladies!!! Let's do it again in a couple of weeks.

Watch this space for details!!

And in the meantime, anyone else in this area who fancies getting together for a coffee and a natter then please PM me.

With or without children - all welcome! Today we were without......we nattered.....lots

Rudi
hiya sorry to have missed you all we go to playgroup tuesday mornings but if we can arrange again for anytime after 12 on a tuesday or anytime any other day i would love to come. Managed to buy a car at the weekend so hopefully should have it by the weekend if all goes to plan so if anyone is interested in meeting up Pm me and i will pass on my no.

Poshrice
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Hills District (Sydney) Mums / Ladies!

Hi girls

Please see the new thread about the next meet-up in the new "meet-ups" forum.

Rudi