Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:36 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

We live in Reading and would also be interested in meeting up. It's been quite a while since we've been to a meet.

Gina
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

lovedaysnj is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Staines (me, husband & toddler 20 months). We are off to Brisbane for a reccie on 21st March for 3 weeks, can't wait!

We would be interested in a meet, dates depending etc..
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

KerEng is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm in Fleet, Hampshire and am moving to Adelaide in July (on my own). Would love to meet you all, if that's okay

Kerry
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:23 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a few people are coming out of the woodwork now.

We're moving to Brisbane in June. Having spent a few months travelling perth, sydney->Brisbane, Brisbane->cairns over the years, Brisbane just felt right for us, but where to live in brisbane etc is the fun part.

Last edited by datamile; Feb 21st 2007 at 9:49 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Susi_Ash will become famous soon enough

hello everyone
i guess we are in the same boat

we are in bracknell (berkshire) and we are just starting the whole process - we want to move to adelaide!

we've got 2 little monsters too (3 and 1.5)

so i take it we meet at whizzy world

Susi
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 11:21 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone in Surrey/N. Hampshire fancied a meet? Have spotted a Hampshire meet but we've missed it and it was a bit far really. We live between Guildford and Portsmouth if anyone knows the area but will happily travel a bit. Have 2 boys (4 & 7).

Get posting

Tasha x
Where are you headed Tasha?

We used to live in Horsham West Sussex
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Hi everyone

We live in Surbiton and would definitely be up for a meet, we're happy to travel (within reason!). We have a 14 month old boy who we'll be bringing along too.

Any thoughts on dates or location yet?

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon,

Debbie, Steve & Sam
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Defini tely would like to have a meet up, we are in Hampton, Middlesex, which is not that far from you all. Being as we are in our forties, would that make us to old for all you young ones out there!!!!!! We will be leaving 1st September with our 16 year old son for the Sunshine Coast. CANT WAIT
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Mick & Trace, don't worry you wouldn't be on your own, we are in our 40's too. Plus a 15yr old son and 12 yr old daughter, so looking forward to the meet.
Malcolm & Carol
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:25 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Don't worry Datamile (my OH) and I have just hit 40 too! I can't see age mattering much we are all off to Oz so have something in common!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thebears
Where are you headed Tasha?

We used to live in Horsham West Sussex
Hi,

We're off to Gold Coast. Hopefully in September.

Tasha x
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:44 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Excellent! Thats one taker then. We'll wait and see if anyone else fancies it too, then we'll arrange something.

Tasha x
Any ideas on when are where yet Tasha
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

HI,

Like rebnatoli says. We're all in the same boat - off to Oz so I really don't think age will matter. I'm 28 but my OH is 41 so age certainly doesn't matter to us.

Now all we need is a location and date. I'm useless with geography so wouldn't have a clue of anywhere central. Any suggestions welcome!!

Tasha x
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Great to hear that there are other forty year olds coming to the meet and really looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging experiences so far etc............ Malcom and Carol are you taking your fifteen year old with you to the meet.?

Tracey
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Now for the tricky bit, organising a time and a place!! In my opinion somewhere not to far off the M3 for those coming further a field, but as i said before i honestly don't mind.
Mick & Trace yes we might let him out the cage for the meet, just this once.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.