Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone in Surrey/N. Hampshire fancied a meet? Have spotted a Hampshire meet but we've missed it and it was a bit far really. We live between Guildford and Portsmouth if anyone knows the area but will happily travel a bit. Have 2 boys (4 & 7).

Get posting

Tasha x
Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:16 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Surrey/Hampshire?

Yup we're in Surrey, it would be nice to have a meet
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent! Thats one taker then. We'll wait and see if anyone else fancies it too, then we'll arrange something. Where in Surrey are you? Do you have children? We have 2 boys ages 4 and 7 but haven't decided whether to bring them yet - the youngest is a bit of a handful sometimes! Sorry if I seem a bit nosey, just interested.

Tasha x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:11 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Might be a possible Kids 6,8.. leaving for Oz in June...surrey/berks border
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:24 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, thats maybe three of us then!

No we don't have any children, and we're near Woking. Whatabouts are you?

Where in Australia are you hoping to go?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:30 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Old Windsor, and flying to brisbane.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,

We're abot 5 miles from the infamous Hindhead traffic lights (know it?). We're heading to the Gold Coast hopefully in September. Do either of you know somewher nice to meet?

Tasha x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:09 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone in Surrey/N. Hampshire fancied a meet? Have spotted a Hampshire meet but we've missed it and it was a bit far really. We live between Guildford and Portsmouth if anyone knows the area but will happily travel a bit. Have 2 boys (4 & 7).

Get posting

Tasha x
Hi Tash,

Definately up for this! We are in Farnbrough (Surry/Hampshire border). Have 2 kids - girl 9 and boy 6. Have just put the house on the market and are hopefully heading to Brisbane in June.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pam
Hi Tash,

Definately up for this! We are in Farnbrough (Surry/Hampshire border). Have 2 kids - girl 9 and boy 6. Have just put the house on the market and are hopefully heading to Brisbane in June.
Great! You're just down the road from us then. We visit Farnborough quite a bit (Wizzy World!). Lets give it a few more days, then we'll start to sort something out if thats ok with everyone. Still open to suggestions for a venue.

Tasha x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:55 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Great! You're just down the road from us then. We visit Farnborough quite a bit (Wizzy World!). Lets give it a few more days, then we'll start to sort something out if thats ok with everyone. Still open to suggestions for a venue.

Tasha x
You come all the way from Hindhead for Wizzy World!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pam
You come all the way from Hindhead for Wizzy World!!!
We actually live in Lindford, but yeah. Is that so strange?? Theres nothing near to us. The next best thing is Little Angels in Worplesdon. My kids love Wizzy World, its popular for Birthday parties too. Farnboroughs not that far.

Tasha x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:01 am
Pam
Forum Regular

We actually live in Lindford, but yeah. Is that so strange?? Theres nothing near to us. The next best thing is Little Angels in Worplesdon. My kids love Wizzy World, its popular for Birthday parties too. Farnboroughs not that far.

Tasha x
I suppose I've just go used to being so local! There are a few round here, Little Angels in Sandhurst, Fizzy Kids in North Camp, Run About near Fleet as well as Wizzy World. I'm just not used to travelling for my kids entertainment!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pam
I suppose I've just go used to being so local! There are a few round here, Little Angels in Sandhurst, Fizzy Kids in North Camp, Run About near Fleet as well as Wizzy World. I'm just not used to travelling for my kids entertainment!
We go to Fizzy Kids too, but prefer Wizzy World. When you live somewhere like Lindford you get used to travelling for everything. When we get to Oz I've said I'd like things nearer. I'd like to be able to walk the boys to school etc...

Tasha x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:12 am
Pam
Forum Regular

We go to Fizzy Kids too, but prefer Wizzy World. When you live somewhere like Lindford you get used to travelling for everything. When we get to Oz I've said I'd like things nearer. I'd like to be able to walk the boys to school etc...

Tasha x
I think Oz is going to be a bit of an experience for me! We live across the road from my sons school (about 1.5mins), and about 15 walk from my daughters. I travel about 6 minutes in the car to work, we live about 2 mintues from J4a of M3 - so can get to coast or London in about 40 mins. Also major rail link is about 5 mins away so can get into Waterloo in 35 mins! I have 3 major supermarkets stores near me, as well as a big M & S. 3 different cinema complexes within 20 minutes, with nice family friendly restaurants.... so distance has never really been an issue for us! Oh well, we are mentally prepared if not physically!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Hi all,
yes we would be interested in a meet up. We live in Sandhurst but don't mind traveling. Any dates in mind yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.