Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

excellant.

see you all there.

nickie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Can we come?

Mark & Anita from Rochester (both 39). We are going to Sydney hopefully at the the of February. Might have a teenager in tow.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Can we come?

Mark & Anita from Rochester (both 39). We are going to Sydney hopefully at the the of February. Might have a teenager in tow.
Course you can.

We have a teenager in tow too if she manages to slap a smile on her face for long enough

Look forward to seeing you.

nickie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Erm just a thought!! how are we going to recognise each other if the place is busy???

it would be just my luck to go and sit with a large group and they are nothing to do with BE and they are actually swingers

If its raining i will be the one with the mad hair!!!!!!

if its not i will be the one with the mad hair!!!!!

You have to go up to people and say...g'day mate make mine a largeun.

and if they reply...no worries mate, then yay you have found someone...

if they look at you like you are a complete weirdo, then smile and walk away.

its a bit like "the crow flies north every winter"
" yes cos its hotter"

or something......

see now im talking utter crap so im going to bed....

night!!

nickie
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:59 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Erm just a thought!! how are we going to recognise each other if the place is busy???

it would be just my luck to go and sit with a large group and they are nothing to do with BE and they are actually swingers

If its raining i will be the one with the mad hair!!!!!!

if its not i will be the one with the mad hair!!!!!

You have to go up to people and say...g'day mate make mine a largeun.

and if they reply...no worries mate, then yay you have found someone...

if they look at you like you are a complete weirdo, then smile and walk away.

its a bit like "the crow flies north every winter"
" yes cos its hotter"

or something......

see now im talking utter crap so im going to bed....

night!!

nickie

The Princes road harvester gets pretty busy so if we are eating I would advise to book a table!
lets meet in the bar, I will have a penguin or a koala with me (sat on the table) so everyone will know its me asher!

good idea?

I will look out for your hair Nickie
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya, dont know about anyone else but we wont eat there.....with our lot it will cost a fortune.

Might try and tame the hair with some straightners and a hat.

Kev will wear his brown hat he got from oz and i will talk kelsey into wearing the pink one.

see you all soon.

nickie
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, dont know about anyone else but we wont eat there.....with our lot it will cost a fortune.

Kev will wear his brown hat he got from oz and i will talk kelsey into wearing the pink one.

see you all soon.

nickie
looking forward to meeting you all
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:55 pm

see you all soon.

nickie
well if people arent eating maybe the bull would be a better option as its big and has a pool table and also an outdoor area more chance to pull chairs and tables together!

It is towards the hospital take the first left at the hospital roundabout follow the road to the end and its on the left hand corner of that road.

I can give a more detailed map to anyone who needs it, they do food as well for those who want to eat
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
an outdoor area
Think you've been in Sydney too long Kim....it's cold wet and windy here still....you know....WINTER
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Think you've been in Sydney too long Kim....it's cold wet and windy here still....you know....WINTER
oops yes sorry is there no sun at all?

ok the bull is still a better option as its larger and you can pull tables and such together. the outside area is nice in summer
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

The bull sounds good to me especially if its bigger.

can you give us directions please.

nickie
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 11:43 pm

The bull sounds good to me especially if its bigger.

can you give us directions please.

nickie
can you wait till I get home an can look on the map and give street names.

I havent got my a-z here!

anyone else have any thoughts about the venue?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep cool...although im sure we would find it if we really looked.

The bulls good for us.

Nickie
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

kentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nice

Hi all kent and south east people

Have just posted about the trauma of getting our visas at long last and just wanted to say we live in Rainham and are going to Perth this year. Thats my husband, and three daughters. My brother lives in Kinross, Perth and we went out there a couple of years ago for a reckie, the place is lovely, we went down to margaret river (which I loved thought it looked like Cornwall) and went to Sydney for a few days (which again loved it) - can't say anything negative at all.

So just wanted to say hi.

Debbie
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya,

why dont you come to the meet on the 17th? Be good to see you.

Nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.