Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hiya, what time could you meet on a sat? I work on a sun from 4 - 9.

nickie

Hello again

well I just had chat with OH and we will try our best to get to where you decide for about 6pm, is that too late? What time were you thinking for everyone to meet?

Kelly
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

would it be easier to meet on a sunday lunch, bout 12?

Just cos we would have to leave bout 3 dont mean everyone else has to.

Is that ok for everyone?

Ian said he would ask his mate bout good pubs in Dartford.

Nickie
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:17 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys.

Right, who fancies meeting up on saturday 2nd Feb at a child friendly pub in Dartford????

If anyone knows any child friendly pubs in Dartford then all suggestions welcome cos i dont really know them.

What times good for all??

Personally considering we are taking the kids i dont want to be there too late.

I can have a ring round if Dartford is good for all.
let me know.

Nickie

might be able to make it but arrive at heathrow 6am that day
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:21 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

would it be easier to meet on a sunday lunch, bout 12?

Just cos we would have to leave bout 3 dont mean everyone else has to.

Is that ok for everyone?

Ian said he would ask his mate bout good pubs in Dartford.

Nickie
definitely cant do Sunday as i have all the family down to see me
Old Jan 18th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

can all please just list the dates they can do and we will take it from there.

I can do any sat and sun, but on sun will have to leave at 3.
Nickie
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Hi all.

Have you thought about the meet up at either of the Harvester pub/restaurants in Dartford? There's the one on the road between Crayford and Dartford, or the one just by the M25, near all the car dealer garages, on the way to the hospital.

We would like to pop in as well, we are James (37), Clare (38) and Harry 8 and a half! We currently live in Welling, but are aiming for Perth towards the end of the year.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:01 am

can all please just list the dates they can do and we will take it from there.

I can do any sat and sun, but on sun will have to leave at 3.
Nickie
Sat 2nd ok but will be jet lagged,

cant do the 3rd or 4th

any other day is fine
Old Jan 18th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seat151
Hi all.

Have you thought about the meet up at either of the Harvester pub/restaurants in Dartford? There's the one on the road between Crayford and Dartford, or the one just by the M25, near all the car dealer garages, on the way to the hospital.

We would like to pop in as well, we are James (37), Clare (38) and Harry 8 and a half! We currently live in Welling, but are aiming for Perth towards the end of the year.
Yeah thats true..

be good to see you there.

nickie
Old Jan 18th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

We cant do the 9 / 10th cos i got college and a sign language exam all weekend...arggg

God this is harder then i thought.

Nickie
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi Nickie

If sunday is going to be a problem for meet up, we don't mind bailing out this one, and then maybe organise another for a sunday that suits everyone, maybe for march.

Otherwise, what about the 17 or 24 feb?

Really sorry guys to be a pain but me and OH both work saturdays .
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seat151
Hi all.

OK shall we say that we will all meet up on sunday 17th Feb at midday at one of these pubs....clare can you suggest the best one?

And then if any of us cant make that date then we can all meet up another day also.

Is that ok???

Dont know the names of the pubs but Clare and James live nearest so will know more then me.

Nickie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:15 am

OK shall we say that we will all meet up on sunday 17th Feb at midday at one of these pubs....clare can you suggest the best one?

And then if any of us cant make that date then we can all meet up another day also.

Is that ok???

Dont know the names of the pubs but Clare and James live nearest so will know more then me.

Nickie
fine by me

look forward to meeting you all

I will also be up for any alternative day or evening any meeting in a pub gets my guaranteed attendance!

Just a heads up tho I am profoundly deaf but lip read very well but am not good at talking to many people in one go so please be aware and you may pat me on the shoulder to get my attention! gently please
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
fine by me

look forward to meeting you all

I will also be up for any alternative day or evening any meeting in a pub gets my guaranteed attendance!

Just a heads up tho I am profoundly deaf but lip read very well but am not good at talking to many people in one go so please be aware and you may pat me on the shoulder to get my attention! gently please
Hi, thats cool, i can translate.

just doing my level 2 sign exams so if you sign slow enough for me to grasp cos not had too much practice then i can help.

it'll be good to meet you as we are facebook buddies also..

see you soon
nickie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

FANTASTIC we're really looking forward to meeting you all . Just let us know what pub.

Nickie I was wondering if it was ever gonna come together, well done and thanks. See you all on the 17th Feb.

Kelly
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

I think for ease, the Harvester in Dartford will be the easiest.

http://www.harvester.co.uk/harvester...D1138%26c1%3D1

The Harvester is number 2 (Dartford Bridge) and is on Princess Road.

We should be there, but it maybe a little after 12, more nearer 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.