Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Hi all,

Kerrie is going to phone me at some point soon and when we sort something then we can let you all know...

Kelly is your real name Kelsey? like in your piccy thing...my daughters Kelsey and dont really hear the name that much..Bugger if she wants anything with her name on it like bubblegum stuff etc!!!

speak to you all soon
nickie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi Guys

that sounds good Nickie just let me know time and place.

Unfortunately Kelsey is only my user name much to my disappointment as its such a lovely name, had I of had a daughter that would have been her name too like your daughters.

Will chat soon
Kelly
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
hey you lot I am in Sydney at the moment but will be back in the UK

when are you thinking of meeting?
Hiy, when are you back? we havent sorted out a time or place yet, let us know when you are back and we can start to get ball rolling..

Nickie
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe we should PM each other or email with phone numbers and get something sorted..

are children included in this 1st meet or is it an adult meet at pub???

Nickie
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hiy, when are you back? we havent sorted out a time or place yet, let us know when you are back and we can start to get ball rolling..

Nickie
back the end of jan so if you can plan for february, an also nearer me please as i can't drive!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok, feb sounds ok to me cos i skint!! haha

Where do you live??

Nickie
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:31 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to count us in

I can do daytimes (school hours) for coffee, or if it's an evening thing, we'd have to bring the kids. In fact, maybe it would be good getting the kids together - mine could do with some brainwash.... ahem.... I meant to say positive reinforcement!!!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

ian28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I am also in Orpington, and am looking to get to Perth at the later part of 2008. All to do with electricity company I am hopefully going to work for.
Would love to meet up if you are going local, to hopefully share worries!

Cheers
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya, ok cool.

Maybe a sat eve in feb, is that ok with everyone??

Will have to be a child friendly place cos our youngest is 4.

Nickie
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of

hi ya to all of you,only just got back on here,been busy lately,would love to have a meet up with you all,nicki will give you a call later what time is a good time to call you,were signing contracts today so i dont think it will be that long for us but who knows,hopefully we will be able to meet up with all of you but for us it would have to be at the beginning of feb,as i think its only gonna be a matter of weeks for us,and am so scared about it all i have had good days and bad days,thinking are we doing the right thing but suppose its only natural to feel this way,anyway hope to here from you soon kerrie
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beginning of feb will be fine for me.

Thurs eve or fri eve will be the best time to ring.

Im jealous you are going really soon, but hopefully we will be following a.s.a.p

Is beginning of feb ok for everyone else??

Where is good for everyone?

Nickie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys.

Right, who fancies meeting up on saturday 2nd Feb at a child friendly pub in Dartford????

If anyone knows any child friendly pubs in Dartford then all suggestions welcome cos i dont really know them.

What times good for all??

Personally considering we are taking the kids i dont want to be there too late.

I can have a ring round if Dartford is good for all.
let me know.

Nickie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh and so we recognise each other we all have to wear a tshirt bearing the aussie flag..

nickie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hi guys.

Right, who fancies meeting up on saturday 2nd Feb at a child friendly pub in Dartford????

If anyone knows any child friendly pubs in Dartford then all suggestions welcome cos i dont really know them.

What times good for all??

Personally considering we are taking the kids i dont want to be there too late.

I can have a ring round if Dartford is good for all.
let me know.

Nickie

Hi Nickie, we can only do saturday evening as we both work and that wouldn't be good for the children eh.

Would it not be possible to do sunday afternoon, it would be better for the little ones don't you think?

Let me know.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya, what time could you meet on a sat? I work on a sun from 4 - 9.

nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.