Reload this Page >

2 Places left on ladies river cruise

2 Places left on ladies river cruise

Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 Places left on ladies river cruise

Hi all

there are 2 places left for the ladies river cruise on Thursday 18th Dec. Leaving barrack Street jetty 6.45 arriving back 10.45.

Nibbles included - Cost $60 BYO Booze - Eskys and ice provided on board.

Please let me know if you would like to join us and make some more friends

vicky
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:44 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 Places left on ladies river cruise

Originally Posted by Vicky 75
Hi all

there are 2 places left for the ladies river cruise on Thursday 18th Dec. Leaving barrack Street jetty 6.45 arriving back 10.45.

Nibbles included - Cost $60 BYO Booze - Eskys and ice provided on board.

Please let me know if you would like to join us and make some more friends

vicky
Not a lady - or indeed local - but just thought you might help your cause if you mention where you're located. Oz is a big old place and I had no idea you were talking about nothern Perth until I Google mapped you.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:09 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not a lady - or indeed local - but just thought you might help your cause if you mention where you're located. Oz is a big old place and I had no idea you were talking about nothern Perth until I Google mapped you.
And I thought you were lining up to be the only bloke on the cruise, Hutch...

Cheers
b
Old Dec 13th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of
Red face Re: 2 Places left on ladies river cruise

Hi

I would love to come but i struck in cold and wet Stockport England

Hope you all have a good night out.

Paula
Old Dec 17th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

is there any places left ?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I'm sorry but the cruise for tomorrow is fully booked. Thanks for your e mail

Vicky