Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

18 years old and a bit bored

18 years old and a bit bored

Old Aug 14th 2010, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

emptiehead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 18 years old and a bit bored

and want to meet any one in a similar situation, my name is Miles and i live in springfield,SEQ,i did live in manchester UK and have been here for some time now so if any one is interested just let me know, thanks,Miles.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 3:48 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 18years,am abit bored

Hi Miles and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Here's hoping for you.

Alistair.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

yeah,, thanks for that mate
Old Aug 15th 2010, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: 18years old,am abit bored

ok then... you don't have to be bored,, in fact it would be great if your not. just thought i'd bump this up to the top again.

Last edited by emptiehead; Aug 15th 2010 at 9:05 am.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 12:32 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

welcome mate

Not sure if you're 18 years old and bored - or if you've been in Aus 18years and you're bored
Old Aug 15th 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, i realised that myself,, but it was too late to edit, i think i will start another tread and expand with more details, thanks.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:00 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emptiehead
Hi, i realised that myself,, but it was too late to edit, i think i will start another tread and expand with more details, thanks.
if you let me kno I can change the heading mate so no need to start another thread
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

that would be great,, please but 18 years old and am abit bored.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by emptiehead
that would be great,, please but 18 years old and am abit bored.
done mate