Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Wanted - Underground Mine Surveyor - Western Australia

Wanted - Underground Mine Surveyor - Western Australia

Old May 9th 2022, 1:33 am
Just Joined

RuthMPi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted - Underground Mine Surveyor - Western Australia

• Are you ready to begin your life in Australia?
  • Have you worked in underground mining?
  • Roles are offered on a fly-in fly-out (FIFO) basis from Perth Western Australia.
  • Fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in its people.
Our client is an ASX listed nickel mining company. It operates low-cost operating mines in Western Australia. The company also has an actively targeted exploration program directed at replacing existing resources and targeting new discoveries.

Underground mine surveyors are required to play an integral part in the surveying team at the company’s WA based sites.
The role report to the Senior Mine Surveyor and is primarily responsible for all day-to-day survey duties, including:
  • Decline and level development survey control
  • Level development survey control
  • Stope surveys & monitoring of the mine stockpiles
  • Assist in end of month reporting
We require people with solid experience in the profession who have a positive, a “can do” attitude with the ability to work in a small dynamic team. You must possess relevant surveying qualifications as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.

These opportunities are offered on a FIFIO basis from Perth the capital city of WA. For individuals who are interested in relocating to Australia, relocation and sponsorship options are being offered. Attractive salary packages are also on offer for the successful individuals.

This is an awesome opportunity for proactive surveyors to join a company that is thriving to achieve in this current mining boom in Australia.

Please message me or reply to this thread if you are interested in fining out more about this role.