Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:33 am
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future
Exclamation WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

Hi all,

If you are an experienced and qualified gas fitter (CORGI registration etc) and are heading to or are already in Brisbane and are looking for good work then read on........

I work for a small company who are looking for additional gas fitters to carry out work for a large Oz gas supplier.

The work is varied and very interesting (well I think so anyway!) with good rates of pay, company supplied ute, uniform and mobile phone, in fact all you need to supply is yourself and your tools!

The company is based on the south side but carry out work all over Brisbane. We mainly carry out LPG work with a few large natural gas jobs for industrial boilers and shopping centres - we dont do much domestic work and very rarely go inside a property to carry out any work.

If you are interested then send me a PM with your details - even if you don't get over here for another 6 months.

Cheers

Christian.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:48 am
Just Joined

lara2610 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

Originally Posted by Hooch&Lol
Hi all,

If you are an experienced and qualified gas fitter (CORGI registration etc) and are heading to or are already in Brisbane and are looking for good work then read on........

I work for a small company who are looking for additional gas fitters to carry out work for a large Oz gas supplier.

The work is varied and very interesting (well I think so anyway!) with good rates of pay, company supplied ute, uniform and mobile phone, in fact all you need to supply is yourself and your tools!

The company is based on the south side but carry out work all over Brisbane. We mainly carry out LPG work with a few large natural gas jobs for industrial boilers and shopping centres - we dont do much domestic work and very rarely go inside a property to carry out any work.

If you are interested then send me a PM with your details - even if you don't get over here for another 6 months.

Cheers

Christian.

Hi This is my first post so i can't send a PM, my OH is a gasfitter and are thinking of heading to Brisbane, but we're only at the start of the new process for plumbers which is taking longer and probably wouldn't be able to apply for a visa until march next year so not sure if you would want our details?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers

Christian.

Good to hear theres work! Coming out next week so sent you a PM.

Steven
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers

Christian.
Hi Christian my name is Dale originally from Mansfeild , Notts the dark side, been in Brisbane 2 years on Wed.Maybe interested in the work i live northside but if it pays well i'm willing to travel . Also work with 2 other poms that maybe interested.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 10:50 am
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replies.

Lara2610 - get back in touch with me when you are closer to coming over here, if we are not looking for staff then I can at least give you some contacts of other companies.

Dale, who do you work for at the mo? Pay is good compared to other guys that I chat to at Tradelink (place to buy plumbing/gas fitting parts - for all of the Brits still to come out here!).
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Smile Re: WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

Hi, have been passed this thread by a friend who thought we might be interested, as you can tell we are new to all this!!

My husband is a corgi registered gas engineer and we are currently waiting for his TRA to come back - should be received in the next week or so and then we can apply for our visa online.
We don't know yet whether we are going to Perth or Brisbane. (can you sway our decision??)
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:38 am
Just Joined

j4ygu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Im a qualified, CORGI registered gas fitter from Manchester. I have been living in Brisbane for nearly 2 years & have been working as a plumber / gas fitter. I have a full QLD Gas licence, Restricted Electrical & tools. Am willing to travel.

Please contact me to discuss any details further.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Hooch&Lol;5380751]Hi all,
hi there
i live in WA been over for 18 months,did my WA gas license and got WA tradesperson license,back in uk i was corgi for years ,fancy a move over east can you tell me the rate of pay at moment doing commercial work for $25 an hour and the overtime rate is only $27 an hour a bit pissed off with it

paul
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

bennygasworks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Cheers

Christian.
HI Christian. I am a Corgi registered (former British Gas Technical)engineer. Been self employed for 5 years. Just got my 136 residency visa, and will be in Brisbane at the end of January. I have worked in New Zealand a few years ago setting up a service dept for a small franchise company so I know LPG pretty well. Any pointers on the employment front would be gratefully received. Cheers Ben.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

sawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the roughsawyerslost is a jewel in the rough

Hi Christian,
I am a qualified Plumber with over 15 years experience currently living in Ireland.

Myself and family are planning to migrate to Brisbane. However, I am 47 and just over the max age for the General Skilled Migration Visa.

I have a strong background in industrial work and am interested in the position. Can you tell me if sponsorship would be availalbe.

Unfortunately I can't pm you but if you would reply to my query by pm I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Frank
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

seems i cant send a pm until ive posted more than 3 posts.

Im 25 desperately to get the ball rollin with my visa people, ive got my corgi for natural gas, including meters fires etc, have a level 2 in plumbing and my tech cert, also have the c+g energy efficiency ticket, sitting my exam for part p in june.

um basically m8 i havent a scrap of industrial experience or in boiler terms above 70 kw.

is it worth me applyin
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers

Christian.
WHAT ARE THE WAGES LIKE?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

biker dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: WANTED - Gas fitters in Brisbane!

Hi all,

Cheers

Christian.
I am city and guilds qualified as gas engineer 25 years working with british gas last 8 years working in central heating quoting and surveying jobs awaiting final acceptance of visa is the work still available if not have you any contacts thanks Dave
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

mattwilson703142 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there

i am looking to emigrate pretty soon to oz , i am a corgi registered gas fitter/plumber - do i need to resit any exams for oz

many thanks

matthew
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

Damian Gowan is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just returned to the UK after a 6 month fact finding trip with my family.I tried to attach my Cv but no joy as its an rtf file.Please can you give me an email address I can mail it to.I have a 136 visa,tax file number,bank account,medicare etc and just need job to start our new life.Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.