Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Underground Mine Geologists

Underground Mine Geologists

Old May 9th 2022, 1:27 am
Just Joined

RuthMPi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Underground Mine Geologists

• Start your life in Australia in the unique gold mining town Kalgoorlie!
  • Did you always want to work underground but haven't had the chance to do so yet?
  • Roles are offered on a residential basis on either a 5:2 / 4:3 or 8:6 roster
  • Fantastic learning opportunities with a company that invests in its people.

Our client, a successful and entrepreneurial Australian mining company, based in Kalgoorlie is going through rapid growth, and is seeking to appoint multiple Underground Mine Geologists to join their expanding team. You will be joining an established and successful operation that values technical excellence and leadership, within a dynamic but rewarding environment to further grow and develop your career. If you want to get a head start in your career as an UG Mine Geologist, apply now and we offer a confidential discussion and open to dialogue between you and the mining company directly.

The opportunities:
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist, you will be responsible for all aspects of the underground geology functions of the mine, including, but not limited to:
  • Identify and delineate additional mine reserves Manage and track drill programs
  • Face and backs mapping
  • Grade estimation
  • Mine block/resource reconciliation.

To be considered:
You must possess relevant tertiary qualifications in geosciences and have a demonstrated background in either underground/open pit hard rock mining operations or in an exploration setting.

On offer:
These opportunities are offered on a residential basis within the Kalgoorlie Goldfields. For individuals willing and interested in relocating, attractive assistance packages and sponsorship options are offered. An attractive salary package including other incentive programs are also on offer for the successful individuals. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly successful operation with an extremely well-regarded mine leadership team combined with a broader company philosophy that genuinely encourages career development.

Kalgoorlie is a sunny town and only 6 hours’ drive from Perth with a several flights running daily back to Perth, only a short 1-hour flight. Only a 4 hours’ drive south takes you to Esperance where you will find some of the most beautiful, turquoise beaches in Western Australia. Kalgoorlie has many schools to choose from and an active community. The town provides life-style options for everyone, a range of opportunities for many interests, sports, art, history, events, and entertainment.

If you are interested please send me a message to find out more.