Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

research nurse CBD Perth

research nurse CBD Perth

Old Aug 1st 2012, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

tryn67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default research nurse CBD Perth

Hi there anyone out there looking for part time research nurse work? Research experience NOT essential but venepuncture and cannulation experience would be great.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: research nurse CBD Perth

Originally Posted by tryn67
Hi there anyone out there looking for part time research nurse work? Research experience NOT essential but venepuncture and cannulation experience would be great.
Make it full time and I'll have it
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 12:08 am
Just Joined

well its a possibilty we have several studies coming up and very short staffed. Do you have any experience? Are you working now?
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Where in Perth is it, what are the days/hours and salary range please?

Yes I am working at present, can canulate and perform venepuncture

Is this the job at SCGH I saw advertised?

Vicky
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Hi Vicky this job is working for UWA but its at the RPH campus in town if you are interested I can give you contact details for my boss. We are a fairly small team but friendly and the hours are very flexible. The study that needs a nurse may require one longish day a week would that put you off?
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tryn67
Hi Vicky this job is working for UWA but its at the RPH campus in town if you are interested I can give you contact details for my boss. We are a fairly small team but friendly and the hours are very flexible. The study that needs a nurse may require one longish day a week would that put you off?
Hi, no that wouldn't put me off!

It would be great if you could give me the contact details please, you can pm if you would prefer.

Many thanks
Vicky