Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

rorymurphy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Hi Neil,
My name is Rory Murphy, I'm a mechanic living in Ireland and have experience working on Mercedes, Toyota and various makes and models. Just wondering if you're still on the lookout for mechanics as I'm keen to make a move down under - if so you might drop me a PM or an email at [email protected] and I can send my CV onto you.
Thanks,
Rory
Old Feb 19th 2011, 10:36 am
Just Joined

carsnhoj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Niel,

can you tell me if you know of any more sponsorship jobs for mechanics, ( I realise this post was a long time ago....and as I am new here, not added many posts, it won't let me pm you).. please reply.. my email is [email protected]' thankyou.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

densha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Neil

Are you still looking for mechanics? I am a qualified mechanic with over 15 years experience and have worked with Toyota and Volvo. I am very interested in getting 457 sponsorship and would be great if we could get in contact.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

benji24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by densha
Hi Neil

Are you still looking for mechanics? I am a qualified mechanic with over 15 years experience and have worked with Toyota and Volvo. I am very interested in getting 457 sponsorship and would be great if we could get in contact.
hi neil me too, got medicals this saturday and have been advised we should have pr in 4 to 8 weeks all being well, would like to know if you are still looking for mechanics. email ad is [email protected]. thanks
Old Mar 9th 2011, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

eugene2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have over 20 years experience working in the motor industry here in the uk and am looking to immergrate with my family as soon as possible but would require sponsorship.
I hold a city and guilds in motor vehicle repair and auto electrics and can turn my hand to most roles within this field. I have recently completed an air conditioning assessors course too so i can train and certify people.
I attach my resume for your viewing and look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks
Eugene Rivers
Attached Files
File Type: zip
EUG Resume.zip (18.0 KB, 478 views)
Old Mar 20th 2011, 1:49 am
Just Joined

josephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nicejosephalbandia is just really nice

Hi! There,

Are you looking for a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic? I'm a qualified one, i been working for 7 years in this field. I study certificate II in Clark Education City here in the Philippines were i lived. And now I'm working there as a tutor for Australian Refrigeration System.

attach files is CV for your future reference...

Hoping,
Joseph
Attached Files
File Type: doc
RESUME.doc (101.5 KB, 123 views)
Old May 7th 2011, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

chandraramesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Established in Western Australia for over 100 years, my company is looking for good Mechanics to come and work for us in the Perth metropolitan area.

With 8 sites across Perth (1 more opening soon south of the river) and 1 in Mandurah, there is lots of scope regarding locations.

If you do not have PR, you will initially be sponsored on a 457 skilled migration visa, which will be arranged for you by our migration company. Airfares (for the mechanic) and visa fees refunded.

We have recently visited the UK to interview and did not find enough people that want to make the move to Australia and will soon be travelling to Ireland to recruit there.

Please PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details and pass your personal details on the correct person.

This is a great opportunity. Good luck!
Neil.
Dear Sir ,
I have 12 years of experience in automobile dealer workshop and vetassess skill certificate from australia ,looking for employer sponsorship.I have interest ,give me your E-mail ID to send my c/v
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:53 am
Just Joined

david guerin is an unknown quantity at this point

hi neil

I am 56yrs old.I have owned my own mechanics garage for the past 26 yrs.As i'm sure your aware there is a extremely bad recession here in Ireland.I am strongly thinking of moving to Australia with my wife and 25 yr old son.Is there any chance of me getting a job or i'm i over the preferred age?
would greatly appreciate if you could get back to me.

thanks a mil

Dave
Old Jul 31st 2011, 2:42 am
Just Joined

AUTOBOGGER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by david guerin
hi neil

I am 56yrs old.I have owned my own mechanics garage for the past 26 yrs.As i'm sure your aware there is a extremely bad recession here in Ireland.I am strongly thinking of moving to Australia with my wife and 25 yr old son.Is there any chance of me getting a job or i'm i over the preferred age?
would greatly appreciate if you could get back to me.

thanks a mil

Dave
Hello Dave
Im mechanic as well from ireland just wondering did you get sorted, and if so do you have any info as i would like to do the same thanks in advance
Old Jul 31st 2011, 9:53 am
Just Joined

kamaldhami is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
My name is Kamal, i am living in Melbourne.
I done Certificate III Automotive Technology
Certificate IV Business Management
I have 8th month experience in Automotive Workshop as a Mechanic. Right now i am working as assistant mechanic in workshop.
I need work sponsorship, i am happy to move anywhere within Australia.
email [email protected]

can you send me your address and mobile , so i can talk to you. because next week i am coming perth.