Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:19 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Established in Western Australia for over 100 years, my company is looking for good Mechanics to come and work for us in the Perth metropolitan area.

With 8 sites across Perth (1 more opening soon south of the river) and 1 in Mandurah, there is lots of scope regarding locations.

If you do not have PR, you will initially be sponsored on a 457 skilled migration visa, which will be arranged for you by our migration company. Airfares (for the mechanic) and visa fees refunded.

We have recently visited the UK to interview and did not find enough people that want to make the move to Australia and will soon be travelling to Ireland to recruit there.

Please PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details and pass your personal details on the correct person.

This is a great opportunity. Good luck!
Neil.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Luckyjake123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Are you looking for any Apprentices? We are PR's and since we arrived last September my 17 year old has been working for a local kart centre. He is desperate to start a career as an apprentice mechanic. We live NE Perth, he has his learners permit and he is three weeks away from driving on P plates. He got good grades at school and finished his year 11 back in the UK. He is a hard worker and can provide references both from the UK (Army Cadets) and Perth (Kart Centre)
Old Aug 9th 2010, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

babypom is an unknown quantity at this point

Which company is it working for???? I worked for the RAC for nearly 2 years but we came back to UK when we had a surprise pregnancy!! We are looking to go back!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 12:11 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babypom
Which company is it working for???? I worked for the RAC for nearly 2 years but we came back to UK when we had a surprise pregnancy!! We are looking to go back!
Hi Stephen!

Good to hear from you. I spoke to Sean Byrne today and passed on the information that you are looking to come back to Oz. (he was already aware and knew that you had applied)

Hope all is well with you and the baby arrived ok.
Hope to see you someday soon.

Regards
Neil. (Balcatta)
Old Aug 10th 2010, 12:14 pm
Hillarys, Perth

Originally Posted by Luckyjake123
Are you looking for any Apprentices? We are PR's and since we arrived last September my 17 year old has been working for a local kart centre. He is desperate to start a career as an apprentice mechanic. We live NE Perth, he has his learners permit and he is three weeks away from driving on P plates. He got good grades at school and finished his year 11 back in the UK. He is a hard worker and can provide references both from the UK (Army Cadets) and Perth (Kart Centre)
Hi there,
Thank you for the info.....

We have just finished recruiting 1st year apprentice intake for this year and so at the moment, I am sorry to say that there are no apprenticeships available.

Best regards
Neil.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

babypom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Neil, Thanks for passing on my details! Fingers crossed I get the chance to come back over!!
Baby is great and is actually going to be 1 next week! Time flies!
By the way this is my wifes username ha ha!!!
Hope all is well with you!
Thanks again , Stephen
Old Aug 11th 2010, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Goose2482 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
I am a fully qualified british mechanic with 12 years of experience of Ford, VW, Mazda, Hyundai, and Toyota under my belt and am EXTREMELY interested in applying for the role.
Attached is my CV and I would really appreciate it if you could pass it on in application.
Many thanks
Andy
Attached Files
File Type: zip
AndyTaylor_cv_rtf.zip (9.6 KB, 277 views)
Old Aug 12th 2010, 11:00 am
Hillarys, Perth

Originally Posted by Goose2482
Hi there,
I am a fully qualified british mechanic with 12 years of experience of Ford, VW, Mazda, Hyundai, and Toyota under my belt and am EXTREMELY interested in applying for the role.
Attached is my CV and I would really appreciate it if you could pass it on in application.
Many thanks
Andy
Hi Andy

Thanks for the CV... passed onto the correct department 12-08-2010

Best regards

Neil.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

gaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nice

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Established in Western Australia for over 100 years, my company is looking for good Mechanics to come and work for us in the Perth metropolitan area.

With 8 sites across Perth (1 more opening soon south of the river) and 1 in Mandurah, there is lots of scope regarding locations.

If you do not have PR, you will initially be sponsored on a 457 skilled migration visa, which will be arranged for you by our migration company. Airfares (for the mechanic) and visa fees refunded.

We have recently visited the UK to interview and did not find enough people that want to make the move to Australia and will soon be travelling to Ireland to recruit there.

Please PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details and pass your personal details on the correct person.

This is a great opportunity. Good luck!
Neil.
Neil,
I have sent you a PM. Please acknowledge the receipt.

Thanks
Old Sep 4th 2010, 12:04 pm
Hillarys, Perth

Originally Posted by gaz1277
Neil,
I have sent you a PM. Please acknowledge the receipt.

Thanks
Hi Mate

Have not received any CV?
Let me know if you are interested still.

Regards
Neil.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

gaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nice

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi Mate

Have not received any CV?
Let me know if you are interested still.

Regards
Neil.
Neil,
I have resent it to both the address's you provided me in your PM. Hopefully this time it should work!!

Thanks again

Gaz
Old Sep 11th 2010, 11:13 am
Just Joined

bladds will become famous soon enoughbladds will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Mechanics required Perth, Western Australia.

Hi i have been a mechanic for over 20 years, mainly heavy duty equipments. Currently serving in the Armed Forces and due to leave in the next 18 months. Last 10 years i have concentrated on Engineering Management rather than hands on mechanics etc.

I have HND Automotive Engineering
City and Guild Levels 1 -3 Motor vehicle technology
NVQ Level 3 Engineering Maintenance
Plus a plethora of management quals etc, looking to relocate to Perth area around Dec next year. Also qualified in Health and Safety etc.

Regards
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bladds
Hi i have been a mechanic for over 20 years, mainly heavy duty equipments. Currently serving in the Armed Forces and due to leave in the next 18 months. Last 10 years i have concentrated on Engineering Management rather than hands on mechanics etc.

I have HND Automotive Engineering
City and Guild Levels 1 -3 Motor vehicle technology
NVQ Level 3 Engineering Maintenance
Plus a plethora of management quals etc, looking to relocate to Perth area around Dec next year. Also qualified in Health and Safety etc.

Regards
I think this is a 'hands on' job Bladds. No trusting Artisan to hold your hand and point you in the right direction.!! LOL.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 7:50 am
Just Joined

sim5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Neil
I am very interested in this position. can you tell me if you are still recruiting please? I am currently employed as a patrol with the RAC (uk) but i am keen to relocate to Australia with my family.

regards

Simon
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:40 am
Just Joined

pacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nicepacman2010 is just really nice

Hi Neil

My name is Paul. I am 42 and have just joined BE. Can you let me know if your company is still seeking mechanics. I have over 20 years experience and am attaching my CV for your information. My wife and i are looking to head to the Perth region. I have already received a positive skills assessment from TRA as a heavy diesel mechanic and we have submitted a 176 visa to DIAC with over 40 supporting documents, but are aware that it could still be 2 years before our visa is approved. In the meantime we have been considering a trip to Perth in January/February 2011 to see if we can find an employer to sponsor us on a 457 visa, but if we can arrange something before that, it would be even better as we are willing to move immediately. Please therefore let me know if you are interested, or if not, perhaps you can point me in the right direction. Many thanks.

Paul
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Paul packer CV final.pdf (318.4 KB, 1813 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.