IT Jobs

Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

jonathanb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT Jobs

Hi all

I work for the best IT professional services company in Aus. We are urgently looking for staff for the brisbane head office. 457's will be provided if needed. A member of the management team will be in the UK in the next few weeks to interview. Anyone with the skills below pm me to get my email to send your CV.

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

ColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud of
Default Re: IT Jobs

Originally Posted by jonathanb
Hi all

I work for the best IT professional services company in Aus. We are urgently looking for staff for the brisbane head office. 457's will be provided if needed. A member of the management team will be in the UK in the next few weeks to interview. Anyone with the skills below pm me to get my email to send your CV.

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
You've got PM.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
Why from the UK ? I presume staff aren't available in Brisbane or are they too expensive ?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Why from the UK ? I presume staff aren't available in Brisbane or are they too expensive ?
Adverts are placed locally in Seek etc and it is not to expensive and would make life much easier but there is a genuine shortage of local responses to these adverts so geetting people from SA, UK etc is the second option
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:08 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Nah, we're too bolshy
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Nah, we're too bolshy
Yes we know.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
I pm'd

Steve
Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
What sort of salaries are you offering because in my opinion anything under $200k is a waste of time looking at given cost of living comparisons for developers in the UK.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by isgraham
What sort of salaries are you offering because in my opinion anything under $200k is a waste of time looking at given cost of living comparisons for developers in the UK.
$200K for a developer?????? Love to know who pays that sort of money for a developer. I have lived in both countries and a few others and that is an outrageous amount. I see that your location says London but only till you can afford to move back to Sydney. If you are going to only move for that kind of money then I think that either you are really exceptional at what you do or you intend to spend a lot more cold and chilly winters in blighty.

Just do a search on seek for CIO jobs and I think you might notice that even a lot of CIO's dont earn that sort of money. You would live like a king on thhat cash.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 1:08 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Funniest post of the week so far
Old Jul 28th 2011, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

$200K for a developer?????? Love to know who pays that sort of money for a developer. I have lived in both countries and a few others and that is an outrageous amount. I see that your location says London but only till you can afford to move back to Sydney. If you are going to only move for that kind of money then I think that either you are really exceptional at what you do or you intend to spend a lot more cold and chilly winters in blighty.

Just do a search on seek for CIO jobs and I think you might notice that even a lot of CIO's dont earn that sort of money. You would live like a king on thhat cash.
That's my point salaries are crap compared to cost of living that's why I'm back in the UK raking it in. Australia undervalues talent by the way I am very good at what I do that's why $200k would be a cut for me. My comment is more about getting people to be aware that it's a bloody expensive place to live and you will need a big salary to get buy. Don't be fooled by the exchange rate and try to screw everything you can out of the employers that you can.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

Hi all

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
pm'd you
Old Jul 29th 2011, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

That's my point salaries are crap compared to cost of living that's why I'm back in the UK raking it in. Australia undervalues talent by the way I am very good at what I do that's why $200k would be a cut for me. My comment is more about getting people to be aware that it's a bloody expensive place to live and you will need a big salary to get buy. Don't be fooled by the exchange rate and try to screw everything you can out of the employers that you can.
It is not that expensive to live in Aus and you dont need anything near $200K to live well. I have lived in a few places including London and earned a good salary in all the places and cities I lived and they are all more or less as expensive as each other in my opinion. Just like each place has some things better than the others, some things are more expensive than others so it all depends on your lifestyle. If you want a huge house then london is not the place for you as it is to expensive but if you want to go away often then maybe it is the place to live as travel to Europe is so cheap.

A developer on $200K you must be developing somnething pretty special is all I can say
Old Aug 1st 2011, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

It is not that expensive to live in Aus and you dont need anything near $200K to live well. I have lived in a few places including London and earned a good salary in all the places and cities I lived and they are all more or less as expensive as each other in my opinion. Just like each place has some things better than the others, some things are more expensive than others so it all depends on your lifestyle. If you want a huge house then london is not the place for you as it is to expensive but if you want to go away often then maybe it is the place to live as travel to Europe is so cheap.

A developer on $200K you must be developing somnething pretty special is all I can say
Indeed it would, and not many would get the position.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

MrsBandCo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Java developers
project managers
business analysts
system analysts
Oracle SOA

Thanks
I can't seem to pm you as just joined this site due to your thread. My husband (with same name as you!) might be interested in an IT job. Would you contact me. Many thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.