Freelance Jobs

Old Oct 31st 2016, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Asmab is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Freelance Jobs

us:
I work for a market research app
We find out what consumers of different products think about those products and then feed that back to big brands

We're working on a project with Unilever in Australia and I was wondering if you would be interested in joining the team!

What we want in the first instance is for you to try out the survey
So we want your opinions first

And then we want you to show other people so that they can share their opinions too!

So as a user you would fill out surveys, provide photos or videos and then get paid a set amount depending on the type of task

The current task should take no more than 5 minutes can be done from home or anywhere and we're paying $3

As an ambassador, you will get privileges

One of the privileges is that we show you the surveys first so that you give us your feedback on them, so you work very closely with me

Another benefit of this is that we will allow you to show your friends the surveys first, so that you can guarantee a bigger income!

So we give you a head start!

How does that sound?

Interested: email [email protected]