Reload this Page >

FAO Safety Professionals

FAO Safety Professionals

Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough
Default FAO Safety Professionals

Hi,

Can't find anything in the forum rules about job vacancies so if the following is against the rules then Moderators please delete this post.

I'm looking for expressions of interest for a Safety & Environment Advisor role that has come available in Brisbane. A minimum of the NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ5 and 4 years experience is required. If you already have PR then that is an advantage however there may be an option of a temporary visa (subject to clearence from the immigration department of course)

If you meet this criteria, please PM me and I will respond to you so we can discuss the role in more details. This is a genuine post.

Please do not contact me if you do not meet the qualification & experience criteria.

Regards

TP
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAO Safety Professionals

There is a job offer forum for Oz.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

hopefully some wonderful mod will transfer it to the correct place then
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trainee_pilot
hopefully some wonderful mod will transfer it to the correct place then
No wonderful mods on here!

Tick tick tick.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
No wonderful mods on here!

Tick tick tick.
Good job I moved it before I read this otherwise I may have 'moved' you to the banned bin at the same time

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 19th 2011 at 10:54 am.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Good job I moved it before I read this otherwise I may have 'moved' you to the banned binat the same time
I retract my words! There are some wonderful mods here.
Old May 1st 2011, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Smithydog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can't find anything in the forum rules about job vacancies so if the following is against the rules then Moderators please delete this post.

I'm looking for expressions of interest for a Safety & Environment Advisor role that has come available in Brisbane. A minimum of the NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ5 and 4 years experience is required. If you already have PR then that is an advantage however there may be an option of a temporary visa (subject to clearence from the immigration department of course)

If you meet this criteria, please PM me and I will respond to you so we can discuss the role in more details. This is a genuine post.

Please do not contact me if you do not meet the qualification & experience criteria.

Regards

TP
Hi Trainee_Pilot,

Administrator won't let me PM you directly as I'm new to this site having seen your post.

Very interested in your post, currently hold CMIOSH and MSc in 'Safety, Health and Environmental Management', various other courses and NEBOSH certificates with over 15 years H&S experience in oil & gas, power generation and utilities industries.

I look forward to your response or PM.

Cheers
Smithydog
Old May 6th 2011, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Smithydog
Hi Trainee_Pilot,

Administrator won't let me PM you directly as I'm new to this site having seen your post.

Very interested in your post, currently hold CMIOSH and MSc in 'Safety, Health and Environmental Management', various other courses and NEBOSH certificates with over 15 years H&S experience in oil & gas, power generation and utilities industries.

I look forward to your response or PM.

Cheers
Smithydog
Hi, have PM'd you....
Old May 6th 2011, 8:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, have PM'd you....
They won't have got it. A member has to post three times before the PM and email facility works.
Old May 6th 2011, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Smithydog is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the PM.